Chapter Four

"Louann Do you think you would be okay with taking the bus to school from now on? I have the morning shifts, and I don't know if you would like waking up early like Kaylee" Mom said and I nodded my head "Yeah I guess so" I sighed and walked up the stairs, I heard the door open as mom popped her head through "Eomma..." I sighed and she walked in "Is Kaylee always like this?" I asked and she looked at me confused "Rude, to people?" I asked and she nodded her head "Tough day at school?" she asked and I nodded my head "I met a guy named Vernon and he seems really nice, but everyone said he's insane, Kaylee told me to stay away from him, than Sara told me to stay away from Jun, and it's as if I'm only aloud to hang out with Sunny, Sara, Kaylee and Hoshi, and I don't like it, I want to be able to make my own friends, but when I try I always get told to stay away from that person" I said and Kaylee walked in "I didn't know you felt that way" she said walking in and sitting beside me "Why would Sara tell you to stay away from Jun?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders "We were just hanging out and I left and she just tells me to stay away from him since you two have been friends since you were 8" I said and Kaylee let out a sigh "Hang out with who ever you want, Vernon, Jun some kid in the next class even, as long as you're happy okay?" she smiled and I nodded my head "now get some sleep" mom said and Kaylee crawled into my bed "I wanna sleep with you tonight" she smiled and so did I as I quickly changed and crawled into me bed and fell asleep.I woke to the sound of my alarm and rolled over turning it off, "Eomma!" I yelled but no response, 'right she works early now' I said to myself, I got showered, dressed put my hair up and stood by the door, I walked outside and to the bus stop.

I watched as the school bus passed and Vernon looked out the window "Louann?" he said getting off the bus "What are you waiting for?" he asked but I didn't answer, he walked beside me and waved his hand in front of my face, as I walked onto a diff...

I watched as the school bus passed and Vernon looked out the window "Louann?" he said getting off the bus "What are you waiting for?" he asked but I didn't answer, he walked beside me and waved his hand in front of my face, as I walked onto a different bus and he followed "So where are we going?" he asked and I rolled my eyes "I'm going to visit my Eunji, I don't know where you're going" i said and he looked at me confsed "Eunji?" "A little girl who thought of me as a mother" "You've been gone for what 3 days? And you're already going back?" he asked and I nodded my head "I need to see if shes okay" "If shes okay or if you're okay?" he asked and i stopped. I pressed the stop request button and got out at the next stop "Now where are you going?" he asked "home" "Great I'll come with you" he laughed "Vernon just go home!" I yelled putting him into shock "Wow I thought you were different from your sister but you're just the same" he hissed than walked off. "Vernon I'm sorry..." I sighed making him stop for a second than continue walking. "Vernon!" I yelled but nothing "Louann why aren't you in school?" I put my head down to my moms voice "Eomma, I was going to go to Choi's to visit but I couldn't" I said and she brought me into her store "than at least get work done here and I'll call into your school saying you are sick." She said, I hugged her with a smile happy that I wasn't in trouble for skipping.