Chapter One

~Note Korean words used in this~

Oppa- used by a female with an older male friend, boyfriend of same age or older.  Unnie-Older sister, Used by a female with a biological older sister or an older female friend. Eomma-Mother. YA-hey!, Aish- Used to express when Annoyed. Ne- yes. Ani-no.

*Louann POV*

"Unnie Unnie!" Eunji Called out, "Eunji is something wrong?" I asked and she held out her school report card, I was happy with her grades 2 C's and all B's, she was getting smarter and smarter, it used to be straight Cs "Ahhhh Eunji I'm so proud!" I said hugging her as she smiled, "Go show Mrs.Choi" I smiled as she ran off to Mrs.Choi's office. Everyone here thought of me as an Older sister, since I was the eldest kid here, being 16 and still no family, I was sent here from an orphanage in Korea and Grew up around the Canadian and Korean culture, but I taught the younger Kids Korean Culture. "Louann do you work today?" Mrs.Choi asked "Ani I have the day off today" I smiled and she nodded her head and walked back into her office, I was happy she didn't remember that it was a school day which meant hopefully I didn't have to go to school.
"Ahh Louann you have school!" Mrs.Choi called out, and I nodded my head really not wanting to go but I did anyways.

Choi called out, and I nodded my head really not wanting to go but I did anyways

I walked out in my school uniform and walked to school. I walked toward the school and became surrounded by four of Jenny's posse, "Lets go!" they called out and brought me beside the school flinging eggs at me and forced me of the ground while the four of them dumped flour all over me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNNIE!" The girls called out as I saw Jenny and they all laughed, while I stayed their choking on my tears and they all took pictures and left. I walked to the change room washed my hair and changed into my gym clothes, but my hair still smelt of eggs, I let out a sigh and walked to class while the girls started to laugh as I walked in, I sat in my seat and Jenny raised her hand as the teacher walked in "Miss can we have class outside Someone smells like eggs" "Yeah, it smells like a fart" they all said looking at me as I put my head down "Louann why are you always in your gym clothes?" Miss.Kang asked "I'm sorry Mrs.Kang my Uniform is in the Wash" I said and she shook her head and taught class.  After school I walked back home and saw we had mail and it was from the same women who had always sent me Gifts "Claire Smith" I quickly opened it and it was a sweater from Toronto, 'here's a gift, I bought one for my daughter and thought you would like one too' the note said and I ran in and showed Mrs.Choi who smiled "Go try it on, and get some rest you look tired" Mrs.Choi said and I bowed than ran to my room.

*Kaylees POV*

Today was the day of the school Trip for a week to Toronto, no one could understand how excited I was, I got to school and saw my two best friends "Ahh Sunny, Sara are you two as excited as I am!" I cheered and Sunny cheered too "I know Finally a trip out of Barrie!" "Gosh you two are dressed alike to a tee" Sara pointed out, Sunny and I laughed, " not just dressed Ta da!" she smiled turning around showing off the same exact bags "Wow" Sara laughed and we couldn't help but smile, "I call window seat!" I said and the two Sighed "Hey I find it relaxing" "Than I get the middle" Sunny smiled and Sara sighed "I guess I get the isle" We all got on the buses to Toronto and sat in our seats near the back "2 hour drive damn" Sara sighed "Oh Sunny you will sleep the whole time, plus 2 hours isn't long" Sara joked "YA Sara " she sighed and we all laughed" The bus driver went through the safety no eating, no garbage no smoking ETC, and after all that boring stuff the bus finally drove off.

Honestly I was hoping just to bang into my sister, I knew Louann was out here, she was the one my mother was suppose to adopt not me, I knew she existed, but she didn't know about me.. and This trip I was determined to meet her no matter what it took. We drove past Lake Ontario, and Sara showed me her Phone "Jun got a gold medal!" She cheered and I just shrugged it off, pretending not to care even though I did care a lot, Jun and I grew up together since we were eight, and he had to miss the trip for his competition. Finally after a 2 hour drive and 1 hour of waiting for everyone to re group we went to our hotel and settled in our rooms, I grabbed my laptop first thing and checked to see were Choi's House was, and luckily the hotel was only a 20 minute walk away, I could finally see my sister, even if I had to break some rules I will do it.

*Louann's Pov*

I walked back out to go do my Volunteer work around the school, Realistically its suppose to be me, Jenny and her posse, but They were right, I lived off their families Taxes so they always made me do the Work alone, including their share of the work while they all just relaxed, and made sure they were back by 6 when the teacher came back, I hated doing it, but I couldn't say no, they made my life hell, and I didn't want Eunji To worry I had to lie to her once, when she saw Jenny and the others pick on me and I had to explain that it was a joke and that we were just playing around, I couldn't worry her she was 8 and looked up to me as a person God sent down in replace of a mother, I couldn't bother seeing her hurt.

*Kaylee's Pov*

"Miss.V Can I go look around the City i'll be back in an hour I promise!" I said and she nodded her head, I ran out and followed the Gps on my phone and saw a bunch of kids in the back playing and having fun "Unnie Unnie!" A little girl ran to me and I just looked at her "Louann Unnie?" The girl looked at me and I knew I had the right place "Are you okay? Are those girls picking on you again?" She asked and I shook my head "Where am I suppose to be today?" I asked and she pointed down the street "Volunteer work with the girls from school" she said and I ran down looking around and saw 5 girls in a school uniform "YA!" I yelled and they snapped to me. "Louann what do you think you're doing get back to school and do our work" a blonde girl said. I let out a laugh and they all looked at me "Excuse me?" I laughed and the girl walked closer and raised her hand and I quickly grabbed it while the other girls stood around me "Don't you think of touching me!" I yelled throwing her arm back and walked off to find my sister. After 30mins of walking i found the school "Stop!" I heard someone yell and I quickly ran and saw the five girls "Who do you think you are talking to us that way back there huh?!" the blonde yelled "And how did you change your clothes so fast?" Another said "YAH!" I yelled and they all turned to me as I walked over and there she was my sister...

*Louann's Pov*

"YA Louann!" I turned my head and saw Jenny, I looked at my watch they were back early it was only 5 o'Clock, I looked over at he as she pushed me into the wall, "Stop!" I yelled, "Who do you think you are talking to us like that back there huh?!"...

"YA Louann!" I turned my head and saw Jenny, I looked at my watch they were back early it was only 5 o'Clock, I looked over at he as she pushed me into the wall, "Stop!" I yelled, "Who do you think you are talking to us like that back there huh?!" Jenny yelled and I was so confused "Ya, how did you change your clothes so fast?" Kaitie asked, "YAH!" I heard a voice yell and they all moved, and there stood a girl who looked exactly like me, "Yeah that's the girl!" Jenny looked at me than the Girl "Louann are you okay?!" The girl said walking over to me "Get out of here!" She yelled to the other girls as they all slowly walked off. "You're not hurt right, What is their problem?" She asked but I still didn't answer I was to much in shock. "Who are you?" I asked "Kaylee, Your sister..." she said but I shook my head I would have known if I had a sister, but she looked exactly like me except long wavey hair while mine was straight and a bit shorter, could she really be my Twin?"