Chapter Eight

"I hate seeing you shrink in front of Jenny Louann, Kaylee and you made this plan for a reason right? So live up to that reason, I know the truth now, I wont tell anyone, I'll watch out for you, but treat me that way Kaylee would, because I know the truth so I won't be hurt, okay?" He said and I nodded my head, "Jenny is on to you, shes getting people from her old school to bully your sister and see your different attitude, and shes working on you here, to see how you react to prove that you're Louann and shes Kaylee" He said and my eyes widened, "Kaylee comes to Visit this weekend right? Try switching wither her every week to confuse them" he suggested and again I just nodded my head. "I'm going back to school now" He sighed and walked off while I stayed there sitting on the bench.

I thought about what I said to Jun and decided I should tell him the truth, all my friends should know as long as Jenny doesn't find out, I walked by my house and Smiled as Jun walked by and he walked right past me without even a single glance "Ya! Jun!" I yelled but he didn't stop "Jun Oppa!" I yelled and he stopped in place "Louann?" he looked at me surprised and I nodded my head "You shouldn't be back till tonight" He said and I let out a sigh "I've been here all week as Kaylee" I said and his eyes widened "You what?" "Oppa I wanted to tell you but-" "But what Louann?!" He said in frusteration "Oppa! I couldn't Kaylee witnessed on the school trip how I was treated, and than Jenny ended up here, and so we planned for her to get back at Jenny, go to my old school and get back at her friends first and I didn't want to do i at first but Kay-" Jun cut me off by hugging me and I started to tear up "I wont tell anyone" he reassured me "Ahem" I looked behind me and saw Kaylee and Jun smiled "Ahh Louann You're home!" he said hugging Kaylee and smiled "Well I'm going to continue on my walk home" he said and walked off.

"Okay so Sunny told me her and Jenny are getting close, how can you allow that?" she asked and I looked at her "Maybe because she knows I'm Louann not Kaylee" I said and Kaylee looked at me "I'll go to school as me on Monday, than back to Toronto Tuesday okay, I'm acting like you would, I almost blew it once, I made friends, and the three girls don't pick on me as much, cause a new girl came , I just need to know if you seen her get picked on what would you do?" she asked and I laughed "I would stick up for her idiot" I said and she smiled "Sara said your doing good as me except for the Vernon thing, I know it will be hard but-" "Unnie i got it with him now I'm good" I smiled and she looked at me "You go to school with straight hair?" she asked and I nodded my head "My hair is wavy!" she said and I hit myself on the forehead "I'm such an Idiot" Kaylee laughed and we walked inside.

"Im home!" Kaylee called out and mom ran in "Kaylee how was it is your plan working are you coming home soon?" she asked and Kaylee shook her head "When the school year is done" she said and mom let out a sigh, "I don't get why you guys are doing this" "Mom, if you saw how she was treated you would understand easier" she said and mom walked back to the kitchen.

"I want to witness how you and Jenny are okay, Tomorrow I want you to go perfectly as me, get her alone and If it comes down to it walk out and I'll switch with you okay?" She said and I nodded my head. We both walked to school, Kaylee in a hoodie so no one would notice her "Jenny Follow me" I said and she did. We got to the hall and I looked towards the door and saw Kaylee "What are you worried about how Louann is doing back at school? Or should I say Kaylee?" she laughed and I rolled my eyes, "I'm confident that I can make everyone not believe a word you say. I imagine it'll be tiring to adjust when you transfer again. Oh wait, it wouldn't be transferring school, would it? When you actions to my sister are disclosed, you'll be headed elsewhere. You probably know where" I hissed and she glared at me.

Jenny pushed me violently like she did back at the roof "I dare you, Tell me, Tell me where I would be headed" she growled, I grabbed Jenny's hand making her stop and narrowed my eyes "I would suggest you stop touching me, you picked on the wrong girl" I said whipping her hand down and she walked out of the room. I sat there and took a breath of relief and tears formed in my eyes, I was so scared of her, but at the same time I wasn't, "Louann?" I turned seeing Jun and he walked over hugging me and the tears snuck out of my eyes.