Part 36

Bella's POV

"Should I jump in? Let's run in together." I pat Kai's chest.

"I'll throw you in." Kai smirks down at me.

I back away. "Oh, no, no."

Kai takes off his shirt. "It's more fun if I throw you, though."

"RUN! BELLA, RUN!" Luhan screams to me.

I quickly throw my sunglasses and hat away on the mat. I kick my shoes off quickly and start running away.

"You can't outrun me!" I hear Kai shout behind me.

"We'll see about that!" I am a pretty fast runner. I can outrun Luhan and my dad.

I turn around and see Kai running after me.

I start laughing. I pick up my speed as I get closer to the sea.

I quickly jump in the water before Kai reaches for my hand.

"Haha! You thought you could get me! You think too little of me!" I mock him. I stick my tongue out at him.

"Well, I decided to go easy on you." Kai slowly makes his way through the water.

I shake my head and laugh. "Ok, fine."

Kai jumps out and tackles me.

"Kai!" I scream before my head is underwater. I pat his shoulder to tell him to let go of me. We sink down and he still won't let go of me.

We're actually pretty deep, so I'm kind of scared.

I embrace Kai's torso to keep myself from sinking. Kai gives me a peck on the lips before swimming back up.

Our heads reach the air and Kai immediately laughs at me.

"You got scared." Kai teases and cups my face.

"We're really deep. We need to be careful." I say and flick his forehead.

"Hey." Kai takes my hand. "You're in my arms now, if you flick me, we're both going down!"

I laugh at his words. "I know how to swim."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really." I let go of him and float back.

Before he can respond, I dive underwater and start swimming away.

I make my way to where Baekhyun and Chanyeol were to scare them.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun we're splashing each other, not paying any attention to their surroundings. So, I decide to grab Baekhyun's foot and pull him underwater.

I grab his foot and quickly pull him under using all my strength.

I hear screaming and shouting. I rise back up and see Chanyeol splashing around looking for Baekhyun.

"Oh! Baekhyun! Hyung!" Chanyeol calls as he looks underwater.

Baekhyun jumps up and clings to Chanyeol.

"D-Did you see that?! I almost got kidnapped!" Baekhyun says looking around with scared eyes.

I can't hold in my laughter any longer. I start laughing and clapping.

"Bella!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun say in disbelief.

I nod and give them a thumbs up. "Your reaction....priceless!"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol look at each other and quickly pull away from each other.

"We're so gonna get back at you!" Baekhyun points at me.

"Oh, I'm so scared. Haha, that was so funny. You clung to Chanyeol like he was your life saver." I laugh.

Baekhyun's face turns red. He splashes me. "Whatever."

"Awh, it's ok to be scared. Most people find it adorable." I pat his back.

He looks at me and smiles.

"There's more where that came from, so watch out. You're no longer the only prankster!" I warn him.

"Please, I've been doing this my whole life. I am a pro!" Baekhyun looks up with pride.

"I'm usually his target, but we then decided to do pranks together. He once replaced my shampoo with pink hair dye. I still looked handsome afterwards, but it wasn't good for our manager." Chanyeol shoves Baekhyun.

I laugh. "Wow, that's a good idea."

"See? Pro!" Baekhyun points to himself.

"Yeah, sure!"

I turn around to find Kai, but I couldn't see him anywhere.

"Hmm, where is he?"