Caught...

Adrianna's P.O.V.

So, I walk through the front door of my grandmother's house; hearing voices echoing from the kitchen. Knowing it was my parents and my grandmother, I tried not to be heard walking up the steps. They were talking about me...I had to avoid them. Too late!! They heard me and called me back down.

Mr. & Mrs. Perez: So...(giving the look)
Adrianna: Hi?
Grandma Perez: Girl you better get to explaining!!! Now!!
Adrianna: (Thinking) Well...you see...(starts talking very fast)I went to his house yesterday and we watched a movie. Then, when I fell asleep, he didn't wake me up. So here we are now. (Gives a half smile)
Mrs. Perez: You do know that his parents are out of town???
Adrianna: Yes but...(gets cut off)
Mr. Perez: It's okay because it won't happen again right???
Adrianna: Right
Mrs. Perez: AND if we aren't at their house...YOU aren't either. Adrianna you have lost our trust. Why wouldn't you tell your grandmother you were going over to see CJ?
Adrianna: because...(gets cut off)
Grandma Perez: because she was trying to sneak out of the house without me knowing! That's why!

Then, Toni walks downstairs...

Grandma Perez: (pulls Toni closer to her) Even Toni can tell you...he told me what she was doing!!!
Toni: (looks at Adrianna) I have no idea what's going on.
Adrianna: (mouths thank you to toni)
Grandma Perez: (smacks Toni in the back of head) Boy don't you try to make me sound stupid!! I know what I'm talking about!!!
Toni: Dang grandma!!!
Grandma Perez: That'll teach you!
Mr. Perez: Is this true Adrianna? (Looks at Adrianna)
Adrianna: (looks at the floor) yeah...
Mr. & Mrs. Perez: your grounded
Mr. Perez: Let's go...while we're in the car you need to figure out what you're going to clean first because before we even think about letting you off punishment, the whole house needs to be spotless.

Well, this is about to be a long car ride home...