Oh No!!!

7 a.m. the next day

Adrianna's P.O.V.

I woke up to CJ holding me close, still sleeping. My head resting on his chest, I slowly turned to look out of the window. Thinking that we just took a nap, I walked around the house a little bit. When I got in the family room, I curled up in the corner of one of the couches and took out my phone. OMG!!!! It's 7:45...I wasn't supposed to stay the night!!! (One thing I didn't tell you guys is that my parent's have no idea that me and CJ are together. My parents and CJ's parents, Mr. & Mrs. Dale, have been best friends before we were born. They still see us as the best of friends as well. My cousin, Toni, has been covering for us this whole time. Only because CJ and I don't want our parents to make restrictions on how and when we hang out. So, every time I tell my parents I'm going to my Grandmother's house, because she's two houses down from CJ's house, I'm really at his house. Mean while, Toni is making sure my grandmother thinks I'm in the house and letting me know when my parents are on their way.) Anyway, I unlock my phone to see that I have 20 texts and 14 calls....all from Toni. In one of the texts it said that they were on their way, but that was 45 minutes ago. Oh no...I'm screwed!!!! As I'm rushing to get out of the house, CJ comes downstairs; looking at me like I've losty mind...

CJ: Bae...why are you in such a rush (laughing)
Adrianna: MY PARENTS ARE ON THEIR WAY!!!! (Opens the front door)
CJ: Oh snap! What time is it??!!?
Adrianna: Boy!!! It's almost 8 in morning (shakes her head and walks out of the door)
CJ: (Pulls Adrianna back in the house and kisses her) Now you can leave
Adrianna: (Smiles a little) good bye CJ (leaves the house)

As I'm walking out of the door, I see my parents pull up in the escalade (oh Jesus). Knowing that they seen me walk out of his house, I started to walk slowly to my grandmother's house and text Toni...

A: Update me before I walk in this house...please!!
T: Well...your parents are here
A: Ik that!!!! What else???
T: Grandma knows that you weren't here...
A: What?? How????
T: She came to check on you in the middle of the night and she didn't see you in the guest room. Then, she woke me up and started going off on me. So, I told her where you were...
A: Omg! Why???
T: She wouldn't stop until she knew!
A: Okay. So, did she call my parents?
T: What do you think???
A: Is that why they came so early??
T: Yep

Oh snap...okay get it together. Walk in the house and play it cool.

Note:
Omg what's going to happen to Adrianna? So, do guys think that CJ's parents will find out??? Oh and why is Toni so easy to get info from???? Smh!!