Sister's pt. 2

Trinity's P.O.V.
(Singing) Today is the party lalalala...
Oh snap let me text Adrianna and see if we can ride together (I hate showing up to parties alone)
T: Hey girl!!!
A: Heyyy! Are you going to Bree's party?
T: Girl yeah. That's what I was going to ask about. Are we riding together??
A: Trinity...
T: Huh??
A: Can you tell me the last time we haven't road together for a party. Lol yes silly...we're riding together!!
T: HAHA that's a good question and okay
A: Lol I'll see you soon
T: Bye!

At the party

Aubree's P.O.V.

Okay I'm having a good time so far. The food is on point and so is my birthday outfit!!! Let's say amen to that!!! The only thing is...Adrianna, Trinity, and Kahlil aren't here yet. Hmmm, let me blow their phones real quick. I'll text Adrianna first...

Aubee: Adri
Adrianna: Omw

Alright, I know that Adri and Trin is together, so let me text this fool Kahlil...

A: Are you still coming?
K: I'll be there for the bowling part...sorry my dad's not home yet.
A: kk

As soon as I look up, there goes thing 1 and thing 2 (Adrianna and Trinity). Lol you got to love them...even when they're late. Everyone ate and I spoke to everyone there. Soon enough it was time to go bowling, where the fun was actually going to begin. Kahlil better show up too...
Mr. Carry: (walks through the doors) Is everyone bowling?
Everyone: Yes

We started bowling and kahlil was actually here. Yep...he was here...not giving me any attention at all. Maybe because his EX, Taylor, was all up under him. Wow...

End of P.O.V.

Adrianna's P.O.V.

I know this fool is not cutting up!!! Tonight is the worst time to act a fool. Aubree's parents are here and I know she sees them. Oh please don't let this turn into a disaster. As I run through a million thoughts in my head, I look up and see Mrs. Carry giving me this look. Omg!!! what did I do!!! I feel like I'm in trouble! She eventually got up and started to talk to me...

Mrs. Carry: Adrianna
A: (Looks up) yes
Mrs. Carry: Is Bree talking to that boy?
A: Ummm...(I don't want to get Bree in trouble) Idk
Mrs. Carry: I was looking at you like that because I was trying to figure out if you seen that girl all over him. If Bree is talking to him, then he shouldn't be letting that girl lay up on him like that.
A: Yeah he's not someone that talks to just one girl. He likes to float...he's not for Bree at all.

Towards the end of the party everyone could tell that Bree wasn't in the mood at all. She eventually got up and went to the bathroom. I followed soon after and she was looking in the mirror, fixing her makeup and what not.

Adrianna: Are you okay?
Aubree: (sighs) he just freaking ruined my night.
Adrianna: I know, but you look like you're irritated with everyone. You have to give them face even if you're in a bad mood. Don't let him see you pissed because it's probably what he wants to see (gives Bree a hug)
Aubree: (hugs back)

End of P.O.V.

Trinity's P.O.V.

Hmm. I wonder where the bae's went. Ohh never mind...I found them. I walked over to Adrianna and stared talking to her...

T: where did y'all go?
A: we where in the restroom talking.
T: About
A: About the a**hole over there!! (points to kahlil)
T: oh girl don't even get me started!!!! You know I'm crazy!!!
A: (starts laughing hard AF) yeah I know

End of P.O.V.

Aubree's P.O.V.

Yes!!! Finally, I'm about to go home!!! I'm so freaking tired and pissed. Yep...I'm pissed!!!

End of P.O.V.

After the party

Adrianna's P.O.V.

Wow...I'm finally home. I hope Bree is okay.  Maybe I should text her and see if she's okay...
Naw. She's probably sleep. Two hours later, my phone went off. Who is this texting me late AF??? Oh it's Bree...