Chapter 13- Roller Coaster

Start from the beginning

And then they met harshly.

This time they were active: Draco moved his hand to Harry's neck and pulled him closer, and Harry put a hand on Draco's bicep. Their noses skimmed each other as their lips sucked leisurely. It felt as though they were on a cloud.

"Draco," Harry asked breathlessly after they let go.

"Yes?"

"How are you so good at this," Harry asked as he bit his lip, miss Draco's taste.

"Well, because with you, it is easy." Draco opened his eyes to see green emeralds staring into his own eyes. They both smiled out of pure happiness.

Draco looked away from Harry to see the beautiful land that was speculated in front of him. The trees were ever so tall and the grass was ever so green. The sun was setting but the only thing he could look at was Harry.

He now knew what Pansy meant.

Giving out, Draco lay down on the blanket smiling up at the darkening sky, then turned his head to admire the sunset past Harry, however his view was obscured when Harry lay back as well.

"Excuse me, Scarface, you're blocking my view." Draco said in a snobbish tone, dropping his face into a mask.

"Sorry, Ferret. Shall I move," Harry laughed.

"Hey, that's crossing the line!" Draco's mouth dropped to that of an 'o'.

"What shall I call you then?" Harry propped his head up with one arm, wind flying through his hair.

"How about," Draco pouted in deep thought, Harry admiring him, "The Slytherin Prince- Wait no! God. The Slytherin God." His eyes lit up and a cocky, smug grin.

"Oh but Ferret is much more suitable," he laughed. The two finished off their smiles and stared up into the sky until it grew dark, comfortable in silence, small conversation ringing on and off.

Harry closed his eyes, dreaming of whatever he wished, but Draco kept his eyes open and watched him. Fear was growing. He didn't want to mess something like this up.

"Harry," Draco asked, and the boy opened his eyes at his nervous tone.

"Yeah?"

"Am I your first...you know... relationship?"

"Yes," he whispered, the night swallowing the sky. "Am I yours?" Draco nodded. "This should be fun then," Harry said looking up at the stars once more.

"Are you nervous," Draco swallowed. Harry eyed him carefully and noticed how uptight he looked, jaw clenched, wide eyes. Draco sat up so his back was to Harry. Then Harry turned to deep thought.

"A little," he said softly. "Are you?"

"Absolutely," his voice cracked in a whisper.

"Are you scared," Harry asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm terrified," Draco shouted in a whisper. Harry sat up and crawled next to him, placing a hand on his shoulder, Draco's worried eyes staring at him.

"About what?"

"Everything! What if people find out? My father, you don't understand if my father-"

"Draco, that's not going to... we won't let that happen, I won't," Harry shook his head.

"Yeah, sure," Draco bit his lip with an attitude. "It's just... I've never done this stuff before."

"What, had a boyfriend? I know it's a scary thing being with someone of the same gender, I mean and me of all people. We've hated each other for years-"