4

-picture of bear above-

It's been a month since I met Aaron and the boys. We were a squad now, posting pics of us often.

Today, my mom came home. "Hey sweetie. Did you get your brother yet?"

"Got him yesterday. He's in his room sleeping."

"Thank you. Now what did you want to ask me?"

"Can I go out with some of my friends tonight?"

My mom gave off a light chuckle. "You don't need to ask me anymore. I think you're responsible enough now."

I gave her a quick embrace. "Thank you, mom."

Excitedly, I rushed to get ready for the day.

I pulled on a mint floral crop top and a black skater skirt. For my makeup, I did a simple nude eyeshadow and some mascara. My hair was put into tight curls, cascading over my shoulders. Satisfied, I grabbed my board and skated over to Aaron's house.

"Hey Savannah." Aaron greeted me.

"Hey Aaron." I say giggling.

He gave me a cute grin, then pulled me inside, covering my eyes.

"Hey! What're you-" I got interrupted by something being smashed against my lips.

Scared, I pulled away. "Aaron, can I see what that was?"

He pulls his hands off of my face, revealing nothing but... Him. Aaron is lightly blushing, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Oooooh." My voice echoes, my lips curving into the letter 'o'.

He smiles, then recovers my eyes.

"What's with all this blindfolding shit?"

"Just wait." He says, guiding me by my hips. His soft touch makes me flinch a bit. "It's okay. You can trust me." I accept his grasp on me as he leads me through the house.

Time passes, and we're still walking.

"Aaron, what's taking so long?"

"Setu- I mean nothing!"

Setup? What needed to be setup?

Finally, after what seems like hours, Aaron pulls his hands off of my face.

He reveals his backyard. But, it's different... It's decorated.

The swing on the tree has a life size teddy bear perched on it. Candles decorate the area around the swing. The teddy bear is holding a skateboard and roses. Lastly, there is a picture pinned to the skateboard. It's a picture of when Aaron and I first met.

My eyes begin to water. "A-Aaron." I stammer, pulling him in for a light embrace. "Did you do this?"

He nods his head. "Savannah, I've been dying to ask you this for awhile..."

"Hm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He says as he grasps both my hands.

Tears of joy begin to fall down my face. "Yes, Aaron, I'll be your girlfriend."

He wipes the tears off my face with his thumb. "Please don't cry, Savannah."

I laugh, wiping away any remaining tears.

"I love you, Aaron."

"I love you too, Savannah."

We swing for awhile, Aaron pushing me on the swing.

"Hey babe, are you free tomorrow?"

"Nah. Imma cost $1.99 tomorrow. Per hour."

He rolled his eyes, then laughed.

"Jk I'm available."

"Good. There's some people I want you to meet."
---
(A/N)

So I know this is a Steven Fernandez fan fiction, and he hasn't been in it that much, but...

He is going to be in most chapters past this point.

And I'm guessing you know why 😏