1

-picture of Aaron above-

"Savannah, I'm going on a business trip. Please, take your brother to your aunts. You can stay at home if you'd like." My mom said.

At first, I got really excited, then realized there was no possibility of me throwing a party.

Moving to a new neighborhood sucks.

"How long will you be gone?" I fake whined.

"1 month. I'll leave you with your debit card. You have $5,000 on it. Don't spend it all."

She handed me a small Visa card, then went back to occupy her bags. "Savannah, help me carry these bags to the car, will you?"

We carried her bags into the white Jeep.

"I'll miss you Savannah. Te amo."

"I'll miss you too mamá. I love you."

She climbed into the car, then sped off into the distance.

I couldn't wait to be home alone.

"Cameron! Let's go!"

Moments later, Cameron, my brother, came running down the stairs with his bags in hand.

"Where're we going?"

"To Trevor's house."

"Sweet. Are you going to be there?"

"Nah. You're staying with aunt Amelia too, so I wouldn't try anything stupid."

"Oh. Okay." He happily carried his things to the car, then buckled in.

I changed into high wasted dark jeans, a maroon crop top and a cream colored cardigan paired with black vans.

"Hurry up! We're gonna be late!"

"Hahaha. We didn't even set a time to be there."

"Whatever. Now let's go!"

Before leaving, I grab my keys, black clutch, debit card and a light maroon wind breaker.

I climb into the car and plug my phone into the aux cord. We pull out of the drive way as the song 'Watch Me' comes on. My brother immediately begins to whip and nae nae.

"Cameron, can you look up directions to Trevor's house?"

He pulls out his phone, then enters the address.

We follow the directions thoroughly, then end up in front of a large house.

"You sure this is the right address?"

"Yeah. Trevor sent it to me."

We pulled into the houses driveway, then walked up to the door. I knocked.

"Savannah!" My aunt Amelia shrieked. She was like a best friend to me.

"Hey Amelia. I was wondering if you could take care of Cameron for a month? My mom's on a business trip."

"Sure. Will you be needing a place to stay?"

"No. My mom said I could stay alone. Plus, she gave me money to survive."

"Alright then. Make sure to check in though. Don't want anything happening to you." She gave me a sincere smile. "Love you, Savannah. Stay safe."

Cameron walked in with her, leaving me on the doorstep in silence.

I climbed back into my car, then drove off to In n Out. While there, I saw a mob surrounding a boy who seemed to be my age.

You see, I don't really like it when people fan girl over someone that is supposedly famous, let alone someone they barely even know, so I left to the skate park.

While there, I met this guy named Aaron. He was kind, chill and... Cute.

We talked and skated for hours, becoming the best of friends.

"Savannah, you wanna meet up at my place tomorrow? I'm throwing a party. Will you come?"

"Yeah, sure. Text me the details though." I said as I grab his phone and enter my number.

"Cool." He begins to walk away.

"Aaron?"

"What?"

"Do you want a ride home?"

"Sure."

He walked with me to my black Nissan. As soon as we got in, Aaron snatched the aux cord. He noticed that I was a bit mad, resulting in him giving me a devious grin.

"Not used to anyone else using the aux cord?" He said through a grin.

I blew a frustrated breath, blowing my bangs to the side. "No one else grabs the cord. Only me."

He noticed I was getting a bit frustrated. "You... Okay?"

He seemed a bit worried, so I calmed down a bit. "I'm fine."

Aaron threw me a questioning look, then shrugged. His obliviousness annoyed me a bit, so I leaned over to tickle him before he could play his music.

Aaron immediately flinched at my touch. He bursts out in laughter, dropping his phone in the process. I drop my grip from him, then plug in my phone.

The song 'Blessings' by Big Sean blasts through the speakers. Aaron snaps out of his laughter at the sound of the music.

"Heeeeyyyy. Why did you do that?" His smile remained.

"I always get my way."

He rolls his eyes. "Okay then."

"Um, Aaron, where do you live?"

"I won't tell you 'till you give me the cord."

"Nope."

"Then were staying at the skate park."

"Fine. Don't play any stupid music though. It kills my vibe."

He smiles. "And I always get my way." I roll my eyes at the remark.

Aaron navigates me to his house. It was a beautiful house. Simple, yet beautiful.

"Thanks, Savannah." Aaron says, grabbing his board and backpack.

"No problem. See you tomorrow."

"Bye." He runs into the house, waving to me from the door.

I pull out, driving back to my house. Apparently, Aaron and I only lived 2 blocks away from each other. Different neighborhoods, but still walking distance.

When I arrive home, I order myself a pizza, then put on Netflix.

10 minutes later, the doorbell rings. I walk to the door, then hand the guy my money.

"Thanks Savannah!"

I look up to see Aaron. "What're you doing here?"

"Seeing if you wanna hang out."

"Sure. I thought you were the pizza guy." I say laughing. Aaron just smiles and rolls his eyes, handing me the money.

"I get some though."

"You think I'm going to eat the whole thing by myself?" I say, offended.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't you?" He says through laughter.

Unfortunately, Aaron's laugh seems to be contagious, resulting in me laughing alongside him.

The pizza man came during our laughing fit, immediately shutting out laughter up.

I walk to the door, handing him my money.

Aaron and I stayed up for hours, binging on Netflix shows and eating our hearts out.

We eventually passed out on the couch, cuddling up against each other.
---
(A/N)

You may be wondering 'where is Steven in all of this?'

And I don't blame you.

This is his fan fiction by the way.

Remember the girls mobbing that guy?

Yup. You guessed it.