2

-picture of Steven above-

I awoke to the sound of someone's phone going off. My eyes fluttered open, only to see Aaron texting someone.

"Morning Savannah."

"Morning." I sat up, reaching for my phone. My phone was out of reach, resulting in me rolling off the couch.

Aaron looked up from his phone once he realized I was gone. "Savannah?" He hopped off the couch, landing on my back. "Shit. I'm sorry." He said as he hopped off of me.

"Nah it's good. You don't weigh anything." I truthfully respond.

"Mhmm" Aaron says sarcastically. "So, I gotta go set up for the party. See you later." He runs out of the house, not turning back.

"Well that was rude" I mumble.

From: Unknown Number

Ay meet @ my house in 30
---
To: Unknown Number

Ight. This is Aaron right
---
From: Unknown Number

Ya. C u in a bit
---
To: Unknown Number

What kinda party is it

Aaron doesn't answer back. I feel a bit ignored, so I leave my phone on silent, then begin to get ready.

I wear a black skater dress with a maroon cardigan, a black choker, and black vans.

Not knowing what theme party it is, I decide to do a generic look. I do a small curl at the ends of my hair and apply winged eyeliner, mascara, Chapstick and a bit of eye shadow.

Looking myself in the mirror, I approve and set off to Aaron's house.

The drive is short and quick, due to the short distance.

When I arrive, I notice there are no other cars there. I check my messages, and see that the message was, in fact, sent half an hour ago.

"Weird."

I knock on his door lightly. Aaron opens it and smiles.

"Hey Savannah."

"Hi Aaron."

He continues to smile at me for what seems an eternity.

"You gonna keep starin' or are we gonna go in?" Aaron blushes a deep red, then pulls me inside.

His house is filled with the smell of pizza and chips.

"So am I the only one invited?" I ask, teasing.

"Nah, my friends are coming later. Let's go to the back." We walk out into the back, only to find a pool.

"You didn't tell me there was a pool..." I say, my voice trailing off.

Aaron laughs. "Don't worry. I think I might have a swim suit for you." He runs upstairs, leaving me in the back.

I take out my phone and tweet 'My night is about to be turnt 😏'.

Seconds later, I get a notification from Twitter.

'Steezyaaron1 commented on your tweet'.

Curious, I open the notification. The comments reads 'ay don't forget to tag me 😛'.

His comment made me smile.

'Ay nigga I didn't know u had a Twitter 😝'.

'Now u do. Tag me 😉'.