Chapter 5

Jades POV

Getting dolled up was probably one of my favorite things to do. I'm not fashion designer or professional makeup artist but I can admit that right now I look pretty damn good. My phone vibrates on my dresser and I quickly pick it up, hoping it was penny, replying to our conversation on why men are ass holes.

'Enough about my soon to be ex boyfriend what are your plans tonight, anything fun!'

I chuckle and begin to reply.

'Wouldn't you like to know Missy aha, and just going out for the evening with some close friends, what about you?'

I place my phone on the dresser again and pick up my necklace and put it on over my head. Once my phone vibrates again I quickly pick it up.

'I'm probably going to grab some food and then right after I'm going to head home and just get comfy, probably watch some old Disney movies I don't know.'

'I LOVE DISNEY MOVIES!!! I could sit down and watch them all day if you let me'

'Well maybe one day we could sit down and watch a Disney movie together! What a dream it would be to do that'

I smile and chuckle a bit. She's such a sweet fan I don't think I've met one like her before.

'That's something I wouldnt mind setting up! I'm going to get going now so I'll tall to you later penny'

'Have a good nigjt tonight Jade!'

I smile and pit my phone iny bag this time and head downstairs where I could already here the pack.

"Its a tie Jonas and its not rocket science to learn how to tie one!" Leigh says as she attempts to tie his tie"

I laugh at the look on Jonas's face he looks so upset and frustrated.

"All this time I've dated you and you've never never ever notice that I wear bow ties not ties I am aan of many talents but I'm sorry I don't specialize in tieing a tie"

"It's easy" liam chuckles as he finishes tieing his.

"See" Leigh chuckles

"I'm sorry I'm not agent double o seven like liam boy here" he says rolling his eyes as Leigh finishes his tie and pushes him away as she shakes her head.

"I think he wears a bow tie" Liam says and Jo as stands there for aoment actually thinking about it.

"Of you're done crying over your tie now, the girls are ready" I say as I walk next to Leigh and we fold our hands over our chest, jokeningly impatient.

"Right right" Jonas says clearing his throat. " M'lady" Jonas says hold his arm our for leigh and she gladly takes it, intertwining hers with his. "Such a gentlemen" she blushes as they walk out the door.

I chuckle and I look up at liam. He looks at me and smiles as he holds his arm out as well.

"M'lady friend" he says as I hold onto his arm, chuckling, and we walk out the door and to the car.

**

When we get to the restaurant, we park and I raise my eyebrow. This place was really fancy.

"How much did you win out of this bet?"

"Enough to pay for this place" Jonas says as we make our way inside.

Once we go imsode I look around and the place is just beautiful. I mean I knew I was dressed fancy but I was a little worried it wasn't fancy enough. Jonas and liam tall to thean at the front desk as leigh and I gawk at the beauty of this place.