Chapter 4

Perries POV

I open the door to our flat and I groan as I slam the door shut. I bite my bottom lip as I pace back and forth, while taking a deep breath. I was trying to calm down but my heart was beating so fast.

"Ugh you're a coward" I mumble as I take my jacket off, finally calm, and I hang it on the coat rack.

I walk to the bed room and sit down on the bed. I literally had one chance to go and talk to Jade but of course I had to be a coward.

I just sat on the bench deciding when I was going to go in and talk to her but my bum stayed sat on that stupid bench.

I saw her though, and Jonas, Leigh and it was even good to see liam, though I didn't have much opportunity to become friends with him like Jade did. They all looked happy, I want to be able to share happiness with them all again, but more importantly, Jade.

I sigh once I hear the front door open and close. I knew that it was Zayn and I wasn't really interested.

"Perrie I'm home" he says from down the hall but I don't reply.

"Perrie?" He calls out once more.

"In here" I say and he follows my voice to the bedroom.

"Hey love" he says and leans down to kiss me on my cheek. I smile and he takes a seat next to me.

"How was your day?" He ask and I shrug my shoulder. I told him I was going  out to see my mum but that was a lie.

"Good I guess" I shrug.

"So lunch was good with your mum?"

"Yeah, it was fun" I look at him and smile.

"That funny, because I called your mum today, to you know check on you because you didn't answer my call and she said she hasn't heard from you all week."

I freeze and in that moment I didn't know what to say, I was caught, what was there to say? I'm not going to tell him I was out attempting to talk to Jade.

"I'm only going g to ask you this once and I expect a damn good answer." He says, anger in his voice "where the hell were you today"

"I went out"

"Where?" He says getting more upset than he was before

"Why Zayn, it doesn't matter I just went out"

He stands up and pulls me up in front of him. He held onto my shoulders and glared down at me. I hate when he gets mad, its always over petty reasons to.

"Who were you with?" He ask

"Are you serious right no-"

"WHO!" he yells and I flinch in his tight grip. My eyes begin to water and I look away from him. Not because I'm afraid of him but because I want him to get out of my face but I don't have the power to say it.

"Look at me" he says and I look up slowly. "Answer my question, who the hell did you go see today?" I shake my head and look away. He groans and pushes me down on the bed. I look up at him and whip the tears that fall fall down my cheeks.

"You're unbelievable" he says shaking his head

I'm unbelievable!?!?

"I wasn't with anybody" I sniffle and sit up a bit. "I was going to go out to lunch with my mum yes but then I decided why bother, I changed my mind so I grabbed some lunch by myself, took a walk in the park and then came back here for the rest of the day!" I say frustrated as I sit up all the way.