XX

Emma spent the next two days at Killian's house. All while she ignored her mother's calls, and refused to go to school. She's surprised her parents hadn't sent a search team after her.

She was now on her way home. There was no way to make "I'm pregnant" sound good. Any way she worded it would anger her parents. How would they react? Would the kick her out? Scream at her? Or worse... sent her back to the system? Her eyes watered at the thought. She knows she hasn't been the best child, but she loved Jenna and Kevin more than anything, they took her home with them when no one else would.

Emma's POV

I parked my car in front of my house and looked at it, remembering everything good that happened in it. I was really scared at the thought they would sent me back to the foster home, not because it's a horrible place, but because I had let them down. And they've never let me down.

As I opened the door, I saw Jenna run out of the house and towards the car, "Emma!"

Here we go, I thought and got out of the car, only to have her arms around me in seconds.

"Where have you been? You can't just disappear like that! I was worried up to my last nerve!" She said holding me tight in her embrace.

"I know. I'm sorry, mom." I said and hugged her back the same way, "I just... needed some time to think."

"Where were you?" She asked and pulled away to look at me with tear-filled eyes.

"I was..." I glanced back to the house, "Is dad home?"

If Kevin wasn't home, it would certainly make it a hell of a lot easier, it would just be a daughter talking to her mom. Woman to woman.

"No, he's at work. Why?" She furrowed her brows.

"I need to talk to you. Alone."

I saw the worry on her face become more evident, but she nodded slowly, "Come on."

We both went inside the house and sat down on the couch. The couch I actually missed for three days.

"What's going on, Emma?" Jenna have me a look of concern.

I looked down at my hands as i tangled my fingers in random patterns nervously, "I-I'm pregnant." My voice was soft, but I was certain she heard it.

When I looked up her face was in complete shock, "W-what?"

"I'm pregnant." My eyes teared up, "It was a mistake, I didn't mean for it to happen." I was in sobs now, "And I'm scared."

Jenna just stayed quiet. She probably didn't know what to say. And she most likely hated me.

"How? Who?" She started demanding answers.

"I was at his house and I lead him on, it's not his fault." I shook my head, "And the question of 'who' I'm not going to answer, not until I'm ready to cope with it."

"Is it Jake?" Jenna raised her voice.

"Oh god no!" I closed my eyes at the thought that bothered me so much, "It's- It's not him. It's someone really sweet, someone who cares about me."