III

Emma managed to get through the rest of the day without anymore difficulties, none too big at least. The other students still had the label of 'orphan' wrapped around their head. After she went back to History class, her and Mr. Jones had a couple exchanges of glares/gazes. He frustrated her so much, and she had no clue as to why. Maybe it's because he only asked if she was okay for orphan pity, yes that was it. That tipped her off. She had to switch out of his class, it was bringing her too much trouble.

She heard the bell for the end of class ring and she headed towards her car, only to have fingers wrap around her arm and stop her. "What the fuck?!" She nearly yelled turning around. She almost shitted her pants seeing who pulled her back. The blue eyes were unmistakable.

"I'd watch your mouth if I were you." There stood Killian Jones with a playful smirk.

"S-sorry, Mr. Jones." She apologized and yanked her arm away. "I'm not in the mood."

He nods, "apology accepted. I did need to make myself clear though." He sighed and ran a hand through his dark hair.

She swallowed watching his every movement carefully. This is what she hated, that urge he gave her. The urge to kiss the hell out of him right there, right in that moment. But at the same time she just wanted to slap him.

"Make yourself clear on what?" She crossed her arms.

"I didn't say what I said out of pity, I will really be there if you ever want to talk." He looked at her, the intensity of his gaze having it's affect on her.

"Why would I talk to you about my problems?" She challenged.

"I too am an orphan. My adoptive parents died a while back."

Her face fell at his words.

"So I know it's hard. That's why I said it." He explained.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know." She shook her head.

"Don't worry about it." He shrugged, "It's fine."

"I-I really have to go..." She sighed.

He nodded, "of course, bye Emma."

"Bye Mr. Jones."

"Killian will do." He smiled at her.

She narrowed her eyes at him. I thought your student HAD to address you by Mr. Jones. "Bye... Killian."

The name slipped off her tongue so easily. She found it more comfortable than Mr.

"I'll see you tomorrow," He said and walked away.

She leaned against her car and sighed, "see you..."

Maybe she wouldn't switch out of his class.

A/N

I hope that was good enough.