XI

The following morning, the sun had rose and it was just early morning. Killian was awaken by the sound of Emma's iPhone. He retrieved it from the center table of the living room and turned off the alarm. Looking around, he remembered what had happened the night before. He told her about his past alcoholism problem then they kissed... and the kiss led to something else entirely. The feeling of each other's mouth just wasn't enough for them anymore. They need more, and the prior evening they got what they wanted.

His train of thought was broken with a groan from Emma. He looked down at the blonde who's head was on his chest.

Her hair was messy and falling over her shoulders covering her bare breasts as she sat up (straddling him) and looked down at Killian, "What time is it?"

"Uh..." He was mesmerized by her natural beauty. He had noticed that she was good-looking before, pretty face, nice body. But having her here, completely exposed to him made him realize just what a truly stunning and gorgeous woman he had at his hands.

"I think it's like seven."

"Like what you see?" She grinned leaning down and cupping the sides of his face as she kissed his lips sweetly.

"Very much so." He smiled sitting up as well and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Well I'd love to stay but I have school in less than two hours, and so do you." She pointed out running her fingers through his hair, the action giving her flashbacks of her hands yanking on it multiple times during their events.

"Stay for a bit?" He asked peppering kisses across her collarbone, not in a sexual way, more of a tender gesture.

"I wish, but I told my mother I'd be home early." She said with a soft smile at the effect his mouth had on her.

He sighed, "Fine."

She tipped his head up and placed her lips upon his, sealing them in a slow openmouthed sensual kiss that sent them broth swirling with pleasure. Lips and tongues brushing together in a gentle dance as Emma and Killian held each other close.

After a few seconds, he forced himself to pull away, "Don't get me all worked up if you're going to leave." He whispered with a subtle smile.

A soft giggle came from her as she got off him and began picking up her clothes from the floor and putting them on.

He only put on his boxers and shirt then escorted her to the door.

She turned the knob and looked at him, "I'll see you later. Bye." She smiled and placed a chaste kiss on his cheek.

"See you." He said to her. She walked out and did the favor of closing the door behind her.

Killian smiled to himself. He had truly had one of the best nights of his life. And it was all thanks to the girl he might be falling in love with.

Emma soon arrived home, she rushed upstairs and got into the bathroom, stripping off her clothes before jumping in the shower.

She allowed the warm water to soak her skin and smiled, sighing in relaxation. As she washed up, she noticed she had several marks on her. One on her upper thigh, one the left side of her chest right above her bosom and one final one at the spot where her neck and shoulder joined.

She brushed her fingers over each individual one, memorizing how he had given it to her and how good it felt to have his sinful mouth on her.

Pushing away her thoughts she finished her bath, dried up, and clothed up in her usual uniform before heading off to school.

When she got there, as always she was early, though this time she only had ten minutes to spare. She walked inside his classroom and saw he wasn't there.

She walked to his desk and sat down on his chair, feeling comforted by the fabric.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing Killian in the usual pantsuit and dress shirt. He had two brown paper bags in hand, "How'd you get in?"

"Door was unlocked." She said simply and smiled at him, "Is that food?"

"Uh, yeah." He said and stepped forward, dropping one of the bags in front of her, "I gathered you didn't have time to eat breakfast."

She grinned, "Once you buy me food, you're automatically the best boyfriend ever."

"Boyfriend?" He smirked, "I prefer loverr." He said dragging the 'r.'

She rolled her eyes and took out a breakfast burrito and instantly began to eat it. He pulled a chair to sit beside her and they ate together, having small chat and throwing the occasional flirty lines back and forth.

The minutes flew by and the bell rung, quickly she swallowed down the rest of her burrito and threw the bag away taking her seat in the front row.

The 12th graders began to fill the class and they all took their usual spots. Killian stood and slid the test onto Emma's desk, "Good Luck." He said with a small smile.

"Hey, how come she gets to retake it?" Asked the same girl with the bitchy attitude that made fun of her on the first day.

"Because she deserves a second chance." He retorted looking at the blonde.

"And we don't deserve one?"

"None of you asked for a retake. Let it be." He said firmly and returned to his desk.

Emma bit her lip and gave him a look of worry, he responded with a reassuring nod.

She started taking her test and found it surprisingly easy. Everything they went over was fresh in her mind.

After class, when the room was empty, she got up from her chair and went to his desk.

"Grade it grade it grade it grade it." She chanted giving him the paper.

He smiled at her enthusiasm and grabbed the red marker he used for such things. Emma watched him as he crossed out questions, circled sentences and her nervous feeling increased.

"Well," He looked at her after a minute or so, "Congratulations."

"What'd I get?" She asked anxiously.

"An eighty nine." He smiled.

Her smile grew wide as she made her way around the table and hugged him tight, "Oh my god thank you!"

He chuckled at her reaction and grinned, "You're welcome."

She pulled away from his embrace enough to press her lips to his once more, kissing him with pure joy.

He kissed back and wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you." She mumbled on accident as she took her mouth away from his.

"What?" He looked at her in utter shock and confusion.