X

Emma walked out of her final class as the final bell rung, announcing the end of school.

She made her way to her locker, stuffing in the French and History book she was burdened to carry around.

Just as she shut her locker, someone grabbed her wrist harshly from behind and turned her pinning her against the locker.

She groaned and opened her eyes looking at her abuser, "Jake." She hissed with pure hatred, looking around the halls to find they were empty.

"Hello there, blondie." He smirked and leaned closer, "You've been avoiding me huh?"

"Yes, it's not like I want your dirty ass around me anyways." She spat and squirmed under his grasp.

Jake chuckled and tilted his head, "The police came to me the other day, I had to lie to those bastards to get out of trouble. If you try telling on me again, you and I will have some fun." He grinned.

"Get the fuck off me, Jake!" She yelled.

"Mm, why?" he whispers and leaned closer to her neck, his breath hitching over her skin.

Suddenly Jake was pulled off of her by someone else, she looked up and realized it was Killian. He was holding Jake up by the collar of his coat, "She said, get off." He practically growled.

Emma stepped forward and put her hand on Jake's shoulder before kneeing him in the crotch, "Don't you dare threaten me you bastard." He said as Killian threw him aside on the floor.

Jake looked at them in fear and stood up walked away hastily.

"Are you okay?" Killian stepped closer to her.

She nodded, "Yeah. Thanks." She mumbled.

He took her hand in his and gave her a concerned look, "You're sure you're fine?"

"I am. But my wrists will be kinda bruised." She said with a half-hearted laugh.

He smiled a bit and stroked back of her hand with his thumb, "Do you still wanna come over later?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Are you coming now or later?"

She sighed, "I'll go by at like seven. I'll make up something so my mom will let me."

"Alright, I'll text you my address." He smiled, "Can I at least walk you to your car?"

She nodded and started walking outside, still in slight panic at what had happened.

Killian took her hand again, this time lacing their fingers, "He's gone, love. He won't be bothering for a while."

"Thanks." She muttered with a weak smile and wrapped her arms around him.

He smiled and kissed the top of her head, "Tell me when you get home." He opened the car door for her.

"No kiss?" She pouted and pulled away from the hug to look at him.

He chuckled and kissed her lips tenderly placing his hand by her cheek.