Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve- "The heavier you are, the harder you are to kidnap. Be safe, eat cake!"

Maya and I were just beginning to talk about whether we breathe in tree pee, when the door slides open again and three boys enter.

One boy has platinum blonde hair, who looks oddly familiar. Next to him are two boys, who look like bodyguards for the other boy.

"Is it true?" the blonde boy says. "They're saying all down the train that Harry Potter's in this compartment. So it's you is it?"

"No, it's me," I mutter.

The boy ignores my comment.

"Yes," says Harry, glancing at the two thickset boys.

Dammit, I'm sure I recognise the blonde boy!

Maybe he's been in a TV programme?

Should I ask him?

Nah, I think that would be weird.

That would be weird, right?

"Think my name's funny, do you?" The blonde boys asks.

Shit, I missed part of the conversation......

Now I'm confused

When aren't you confused?

Shut up brain.......

The blonde boy carries on, "No need to ask who you are. My father told me all the Weasleys have red hair, freckles and more children than they can afford."

He turns to Maya and I.

"Who are these two gorgeous ladies?" The blonde say, smirking at us

"I'm stop wasting my time and this is my friend outta your league," Maya says, glaring at the boy.

Blushing, he turns back to Harry.

"You'll soon find out some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there."

He holds out his hand for Harry to shake, but Harry doesn't take it.

GO ON HARRY!

You go gurl!

"I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks," Harry says coolly.

Hoe, you got told!

SNAP!

"I'd be careful if I were you, Potter," Blondie says slowly. "Unless you're a bit politer you'll go the same way as your parents. They didn't know what was good for them, either. You hang around with riff-raff like the Weasleys and that Hagrid and it'll rub off on you."

Well, that was rude....

Wait, he just called one of my new friends riff-raff...

HELL NAH!

He obviously can't take rejection

All four of us stand up.

I think the others are gonna stand up to blondie.

Maybe I should too..

I only stood up because I have a numb butt.....

"Say that again," Ron says.

I have a numb butt....

Oh, he wasn't talking to me...

Awkward....