Chapter 15 - Date night?

I woke up on Zayn's bare chest, as he took a deep breath in waking himself up as he looked down to me and began to kiss my cheek.

Me: 'i'm sorry, that i told you to stop...'

Zayn: 'no im sorry, i should've asked you if you were ready'

Me: 'we are both sorry then'

we chuckled. we finally kissed once more, gosh i had missed his kisses so much, he broke the kiss.

Zayn: 'can i take you on a date tonight? a proper one, just me and you, i want it to be me and you, just us?'

i nodded and he smiled, it was so cute, i went to the bathroom, noticed the blood all over the place, he followed me into the bathroom and removed the bandages from my wrists and placed them under the cold running water to wash the dry blood away

Me: 'im erm, sorry about getting your bathroom in such a mess..'

Zayn: 'that's ok, easily cleaned to be honest, i'll do it later' he said wrapping some new bandages around my wrists, i hissed in pain as he placed a kiss on each wrist.

hours past of getting ready for the date, finally he came into the bedroom, wearing a suit and carrying a rose, he looked at me in shock as i stood in front of him in a flowy red dress.

Zayn: 'wow?, im, im just speechless' he passed me the rose and i placed it on the bed. we walked out the house and walked to the car, he opened the door for me, i stepped inside and took a seat, as he closed the door.

we drove of into the sunset as we arrived at this very posh restaurant, we sat down to a candlelit dinner. after a night of talking and some dancing, and a good few wines we clouldn't of drove home if we wanted too, so we walked to the nearest hotel, he got his wallet out and brought us a room for the night, we walked through the door of the room and locked the door behind us... Moments later Zayn ordered some alcohol up the room, It came almost instantly and we drank almost 3 bottles of wine, waisted was a good word to explain it.... We looked at each other and and just stayed quite and looked at each other, he came closer to me on the bed, he took his tie off along with his blazor...oh God that turned me on so much, I bit my bottom lip and he just kissed me, the kisses were so intense, as he undone the top button of his shirt. The kisses were so intense... He lied on top of me kissing me so deeply, he undone the zip of my dress as I undone his shirt and undone his pants... He finally slipped my dress off and I slipped his clothes as well, I was so turned on, the kisses so intense, I wanted him really badly right now, so I took his underwear off and he undone my bra and stripped me down to nothing, he kissed my neck I began to moan a little.

Zayn's POV
We were drunk enough to want this but also sobar enough to know what was happening before I realized it I was wearing nothing and neither was she.. and I was kissing her neck and she was slightly moaning, which turned me on loads, I came up to her level and kissed her on her lips once more.
I placed my hard cock inside her slightly, I watched her face wince, I stopped but she held my hips pushing me further in, signalling that it was what she wanted too, I smiled at her and continued....
Hour or so later we were still at it and finally I came inside her, she almost screamed at that, I removed my self from her body and climbed up towards Holly and she lied on my chest and I cuddled her with both arms as we both fell to sleep together.