Chapter 12 - Anger, hate and love

I woke up to banging on the bedroom door, i looked up to Zayn which i was still on his chest, but he was fast asleep, i placed my shirt on and covered Zayn up with the blanket and open the door, to Jamie stood before me, looking very angry with me. 

Me: 'heyyy' 

Jamie: 'don't you say hey like nothing happened, just don't even speak to me ever again' she shouted, waking Zayn up. 

Me: 'i'm unsure why you're so angry at me'

Jamie: 'first of all you said you were done with dick heads and second of all you said you wasn't going to get into another stupid fucking relationship' 

Me: 'please just calm down' 

Jamie: 'calm down? CALM DOWN! you were just jealous of me and Harry, so your using Zayn to get back at me, you know what, you deserve everything you have ever been through, just stay far away from me Holly, never speak to me again, you fucking slag!' she shouted. 

Zayn walked up behind me, still shirtless, and says to her: 'first of all, Harry will get with any single girl he can, your probably another rebound of his ex...  and second of all me and Holly are not even going out, so how about you get your fucking facts straight first' He then shouts Harry and i walk towards the bed and just sat there and began to cry, a few moment past and Zayn came on the bed and held me in his arms until i fell back to sleep again, about an hour later which was now about 10am tuesday morning, zayn handed me a towel and some clean clothes as he had ran a bath for me. 

Zayn: 'i would like you to relax in the bath, it will take your mind of things' 

i nodded and walked into the bathroom and sat in the bath for about an hour and 30 minutes i eventually climbed out, not noticing how wet the floor had gotten and fell straight to the floor. 

Zayn banged on the door 'Holly, are you ok? im coming in!' 

Me: 'no, im not dressed' 

Zayn: 'then put a towel around yourself' 

Me: 'ok im decent, but no tricks ok' i was so nervous as the door opened and i felt Zayn pick me up and placed me on the bed 

'just a small wound and a bruise, ill get something to help you, stay here' moments later he came back in, im not sure what he did but it stang a little and then there was no pain at all. 

Zayn: 'get changed, you'll be warmer' he said handing me my clothes 

'can i have some privacy?' i replied as he turned around 

Zayn: 'i promise i wont peek'

i removed the towel and fell of the bed, Zayn's eyes shot open and he turned around, i quickly covered myself with just my arms and giggled. 

Zayn: 'you ok?' he said staring at me 

Me: 'i will be' 

Zayn: 'your so attractive' 

Me: 'no i'm not, open your eyes, look at all these scars, some are not my fault, some however are, scars are not attractive' 

Zayn: 'i don't even see them all, there not all that bad, i find you attractive inside and out' as he picked me up, i tried to cover myself but it didn't work but he didn't look down to me and placed me on the bed and i finally got changed 

Zayn: 'babe, are you finished?' 

Me: 'did you just call me babe?' 

Zayn: 'no i definitely called you Holly' 

Me: 'hmm ok then, but yeah im finished' 

Zayn: 'your probably hearing things, but we need to get some sleep i want to take you out tomorrow' 

Me: 'alrighty then' 

He climbed into bed next to me and allowed me to lie on his chest as he put his arm around me, and i fell asleep on him. 

Zayn I think I love you (full version)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara