Chapter 4 - Getting to know you

We walked alone on the beach 

Zayn: 'so where do you live?' 

'that depends really because my mum and dad don't live together, my mum lives here in london and my dad lives scotland,  but i mainly stay with my mum, as me and my dad don't particularly see eye to eye anymore, i mean i haven't seen him in like 2 years now, which was the day i got the scar' i said hesitantly as a tear runs down my left cheek

Zayn turns to look at me 'he didn't?' he looked in anger 

me: 'not this scars no, but he watched as i got this scar and was happy about it too, he did a few others of my scars though' i said almost bursting out into tears

Zayn  seemed shocked at this and he pulled me into a tight hug as i cried a little, he pulled me away from his muscly chest as i wiped the tears away from my cheeks. 

Zayn: 'it sounds like you haven't had a good past, have you? 

Me: 'not really and it feels like i won't have that good of a future either to be honest'

Zayn: 'let me change that? let me and the other guys make your life better for you, im pretty sure Jamie wouldn't mind that either' 

Suddenly realizing how late it had gotten... 

Me: 'i should be heading back, Jamie will be worried about me by now...' 

Zayn: 'at least lets take a seat for five minutes on the sand, then we will walk back' 

Realizing i didn't know the way back i nodded in his direction, Zayn took off his leather jacket and placed it on the sandy ground. As we both take a seat, i couldn't help but notice his muscles and how tense he was, probably due to all the stress from his career... I kneeled down behind him and began to massage his neck and shoulders, after a few moments he became much more relaxed, i removed my hands from him. 

Zayn: 'thank you, your good at massaging' 

Me: 'why thank you, i was taught by my...' i trailed of as tears streamed down my cheeks and just let it all out, as Zayn placed his muscular arms around my petite body. 

Zayn: 'i feel the need to apologize for kissing your cheek, well your scar earlier' 

Me: 'its ok' i blushed as i wiped the tears away from my cheeks 

We lay down next to each other and looked at the sky, yes we where star gazing. After Zayn had shown me every made up star in the sky, i had my eyes closed and was already fast asleep. 

Zayn's POV

'well thats the bear star' i said pointing at Jupiter, as i turn to look at her and find her to be fast asleep. Her scar i admit was slightly shocking and a little strange but she was stunning, not like any other of the fans i had met before, she was different. But i felt bad for the face i had kissed her cheek earlier but that was me trying to say i found her attractive even with the scar, but how could i tell her that, i barely even know her, i was just falling for her looks and how cute she was, and she doesn't even know me yet either, she said it herself she wasn't even a fan but man she was cute. 

Holly's POV

I slightly awoke in Zayn's arms, i kept my eyes closed as we approached the head of security (Paul)

Paul: 'not another fainting Fan-girl that you have fallen for Zayn' he said jokingly 

Zayn: 'Paul, my friend i am not Harry, thanks very much' as he continued to walk on-wards 

He opened the door as they all turn to Zayn carrying me bridal style. 

Jamie: 'Holly!! what happened?'