Chapter 1 - The beginning

'I am going now mum' I shouted, walking through the front door

As her usual shout back of mumbling that i could never understand ringed through my ears, she was probably saying 'have a nice day sweetie' or something like that. 

A long walk to my college whilst constantly thinking about nothingness really, whilst listening to mainly black veil brides and bullet for my valentine. 

On arrival at my college, i already knew today wasn't going to be the best of days, i could always tell how good the day would be by the way i felt in the morning, but some things you just have to deal with and smile whilst doing so. 

Walking onto the yard, my best friend Jamie (whom i had known since i was about 5) we know everything about each other we are practically sisters. 

'OH MY GOD HOLLY!! i heard her shouting down my ear. 

'Hey Jamie' i said quietly whilst making sure the right side of my face was still covered. 

'it looks fine, BUT GUESS WHAT!' she screamed in excited 

'what' i sounded enthusiastic but i wasn't but i wasn't 

'my mum has brought me 2 tickets to see the best band in the entire world, Holly and well i have spare ticket, come with me!' she stated, seeming desperate for me to say yes. 

Did she really think i would actually say yes to seeing my most hated band? but how could i let her down? she went to see Black Veil Brides with me last year, i suppose its only right if i returned the favour. 

'When?' i asked calmly 

Her face lit up. she looked like a bloody Cheshire cat...Excitedly screaming 'TOMORROW'

'TOMORROW! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! what if i had plans' I shouted in disbelief 

'no, i am not kidding, please come with me, you never have plans, you will have so much fun' Jamie pleaded with all her ability.