Chapter 13 - scariest moment ever, meeting his parents

I woke up to an alarming sound of a fire alarm, i knew Zayn was a heavy sleeper but i didn't know what to do as i walked out the room to the kitchen to find Niall burning bacon. 

Me: 'what on earth are you doing?' as i turn the fire alarm off. 

Niall: ' im cooking, because i'm hungry' 

Jamie came down the stairs, giving me an evil glare. 

Me: 'do you want me to cook for you, Niall' i knew my cooking was good so it was a great offer for him, 

Jamie: 'no i'll cook for you Niall' 

So she cooks him some pancakes and i walk back to Zayn's bedroom to find the bed empty, the flush of a toilet startles me as i sat on the bed and Zayn came out of the bathroom, he looked fresh and very different, his hair was down rather then spiked up, it was scruffy but still styled, his leather jacket, skinny jeans got me the most, i bit my lip as he walks towards me. 

Zayn: 'you like?' 

i continue to chew on my bottom lip and nodded towards him 'i brought you an outfit for you last night whilst you were in the bath' he said i placed the new clothes they all fit perfectly, i have to admit Zayn had good taste, i placed my doc-martins on and my black veil brides jacket on, this were the kind of clothes that i simply loved. 

i brushed my hair and placed it in the usual place that i had it in and walk out the bathroom, and see a sudden bulge in Zayn's pants just before he crossed his legs. 

Me: 'thank you' as i blush 

Zayn: 'you have made my life better and i thanks you with a gift, now lets go, i don't want to be late' 

We walk to the car park, he hops onto his motorbike and throws me a helmet, we drove off, me clinging on for dear life, about 30 minutes later we came to pass a sign 'Welcome to Bradford' and 20 or so minutes or so later we arrived at this beautiful house and he parked the bike just outside the gate. 

He got of the bike and helped me of the bike too as we both took off our helmets, Zayn took the helmet of me and placed them behind the gates and said 'this is where my family live, i don't want you to be nervous though' as Zayn rang the door bell and a little girl answered the door 

Little girl: 'ZAYNYYY!!!' she souted 

Zayn: 'heya Safaa' she was a such a cute child

After about 2 hours of spending with Zayn's family, they seemed to enjoy my company, they liked the fact that Zayn was hanging out with a girl, but i think they thought that we were going out but we wasn't, and that was scary, as if his parents thought it then who else did?