Chapter 7 - well that happened :(

*DING DONG* as the second doorbell rang through my house 

Me: 'let me just get that' as i walked down the stairs realising i still had no top on, i opened the door peeking my head through the door...in front of me stood my poor excuse of a father with two police officers 

Me: 'erm, what's going on?' 

Officer 1: 'Miss Ryder?' 

as Zayn walks to the hallway, him also with no shirt on the officer see's Zayn and i blush.. 

Zayn: 'this is the Ryder household, how may we be of assistance officer?' he says opening the door wider to see the full picture, i simply hide behind Zayn's body 

Officer 2: 'this man is your father, yes Miss Ryder?' 

Me: 'not in my eyes he ain't' 

zayn pushes me more behind him, trying to be protective of me

Officer 1: 'your father has murdered a lady today' 

as the man (martin, was my father's name) hung his head in shame and broke the silence 'i killed your mother, i killed Alison Ryder' 

officer 2: 'we felt that it was best that him, himself told you and without question he will be doing a life sentence, minimum of 40 years' 

i almost fell to the floor, collapsing, but Zayn catches me, and tells the officers to take him away, Zayn carries me to my bedroom and places me on my bed, and tells me that he's just going to give the guys a heads up that he won't be home for the night' he leaves the room and my cries just louder and louder, moments later i felt Zayn's arms around from the back of me, i turn to face him and he pulls me into a massive hug and i just cry everything out of me. 

it took me a few days to tell Jamie she came round a few times to check on me but i just wanted to be on my own, everywhere i went, i just couldnt stay there because it brought memories my mother, god how i missed her so much

2 weeks later

Zayn realised my distress wasn't the memories or anything it was the fact that it was her father that did it, the house didn't help that much either though. 

Zayn: 'Holly, i know this may come to a shock to you, and you can say yes or no and it wont change anything between' 

whatever it was between us, he would cuddle me when i needed, even kiss me on my forehead, he even sorted out my mother's bedroom for me, because i couldn't do it myself, i only kept a few keepsakes and the rest went to charities and stuff. 

Zayn continued to say; 'come live with me and the boys, i can't stay here any longer its causing argument between the band, and it will help to start fresh' 

*DING DONG, DING DONG' 

'at least think about it' he said going to answer the door, moments later Jamie walks in my room followed by Harry and then by Zayn 

Jamie: 'holly, i have something to tell you, i know it's not a happy time for you right now butttt me and Harry we hooked up last night, and well we are now going out' she seemed excited by this. 

Me: 'oh wow Jamie, i am so happy for you both, really i am' 

Zayn: 'good on you mate' shaking Harry's hand. 

About an hour later jamie had finally finished telling us the story of how her and Harry got together it seemed quite cute really. 

Harry walks in the room saying 'honey-bee we have to get going now, remember i'm meeting your parents later' 

'bye' i waved to them as they left my house, i walked into the living room to find Zayn fast asleep on the sofa, which was where he normally slept if a night time anyways, i walked up to Zayn as he opens his eyes. 

Zayn: 'huh, where did Harry go? 

Me: 'they both had to go' 

Zayn stands up and walks to the kitchen, i followed him as he pours himself a glass of water' 

Zayn's POV

the only thing i really remember was waking up to see beautiful Holly walk towards me. my god she was gorgeous 

.... as i was pouring myself a glass of water, waiting to see if you would answer to the question of her living with me, but nothing, i could feel her eyes was fixed on me... i place the glass down and walk towards the sofa, she followed me and i sat back down. 

Me: 'we need to talk' she sat looking nervous but eager to hear what i was going to say. i was about to ask her about the question but a flash back of the moments before this big whole mess, i remembered how turned on i was and how much i enjoyed kissing her, but i couldn't do this to her, not now. i continue to say to her 'i think its honestly best if we no longer stay even friends or whatever this is, your a strong girl and you need to live your own life, i believe that you can do it'  

a tear strolled down her cheek and said her voice really groggy as if she was about to melt down in tears 'i understand' 

me: ' i must go now, im sorry Holly' 

Holly nodded to me, i felt a lump in my throat and my eyes were starting to water, i wiped the tears away from her cheeks and place one last kiss on her lips and leave to the door. on the way to my car, i knew she would be crying my heart out over more than one thing, but i couldn't hurt her, i had to let her make her own life decisions, and i was in the of her doing that, so i had to leave, there was no other choice really, i started my car and left to the house where all the guys were living.

 i walked in a tear or two still on my cheek and went straight to my bedroom, i didn't say i word to anyone and noone said a word to me, i sat on my bed, i couldn't help but think of her, what was i going to do, i couldn't just shut my feeling out, but it was for the best. oh god how i missed her already and i haven't even gotten past an hour of being gone from her, these feelings were unbearable, i would hate to think what she's was even feeling right now.