Chapter 21

Airah's POV

No,no,no,no

I have to go to CR just to skip this problem..Is this really a problem? Basta Basta,Ayoko muna syang makita.

"Shai.Uhm,I have to go to CR.Uhm,Just wait for me here."-I said Like I was being crazy...But actually ;)

"Uhm.Ok,but Im ganno ask.Are you o--"-She didn't finish her words when I suddenly run into the girl's restroom.

I lock the door and sigh in respite.

Lets do respiration first.

Breath in

Breath out

Breath in

Breath out

"Gosh! I think I have to be here in an hour."-I talk to my self while leaning on the door.I walk towards the mirror and see my face situation..

Its like a mess..Almost.

I grab a Lipstick from my bag and applied it on my lips.Dried lips should I say because of furiousness.inayos ko buhok ko na sabog..Gosh..

*Knock* knock*

"Shit"-I mumbled

"Bakit naka lock to?"-Said a woman outside.

"Uhm.Ah,S-Sorry po-Uhm wait lang,I threw up kasi..S-S-Sorry."-I lied and stuttered

"Uhm,O-Ok take your time !!!"-She shouted and I heard her walk away.

After 5 minutes in CR.Finally I decided to Go out..

*Sigh*

And I open the door slowly.When I went out,Yelled and music again in my ears.

*sigh*

I walk where I leave shaira.And when I was about to Go to her place,I saw her,TALKING TO JM,SCOTT AND REGIE!!!OMAGAS!!WHAT AM I GANNO DO!WHAT AM I GANNO DO!!I forgot to tell her that they're here..Anak ng pating!!!

Ok so.I have to face him.I have to be strong..Wait,wait,wait.Its probably going Over..Why Am I acting like this again..?? Hes not a problem..What's My problem to him..Oh maybe Because I snob him.Or he obviously feel that I was jealous?? No no Baka pagtawanan nya lang ako..Go,Airah,Go face that guy!

I slowly walk towards them..I hold on for a seconds and Breath out and start walking again..Ok lets pretend I didn't see them in the first place.

"Shai.Sorry ah,Ang dami kasing tao sa---"-I pretend I was cut off when I saw Them.,Ok I might be a Good actress but Totally yes for now.

"Hi Airah.You look stunning"-Scott said.

"Uhm,Hi guyz..ah,Your here.Also."-I said like I didn't saw them erlier..This is AWKWARD!

"U-Uh-Uhm y-yah..Actually kanina pa kami dito."-JM said..My heart is saying 'Thump,Thump,Thump' so Loud!

"Ah,what brought you here?"-I asks

"Mag-aaliw lang."-Regie said

"Oooh,I see..Uhm,Maybe we have to go.Uhm,I think kasi,Uh..Kasi--"-Shaira cut me off

"Uhm,Im sleepy.We have to go."-Shaira finished me and wink at me.

"What? Your leaving na agad?Hindi ba pwedeng mag aliw muna tayo kahit saglit.Girls please."-Regie pleaded.

"Sorry but we have to go na talaga."-I lied again

JM'S POV

Shes obvious..;)

Airah's POV

Perhaps Hes thinking Im obvious.. Tahimik nya eh.

"Ok uhm,Guyz,Sorry I want to go home na,As well as Shaira eh.And maybe the girls are waiting for us na----"-WHAT THE MOTHERFUCKA!!! YOU KNOW WHY I WAS CUT OFF? BECAUSE HE SUDDENLY GRAB MY HAND AND PULL ME AS I WAS TALKING AND I DONT KNOW WHERE WE ARE GOING!!

Hila

Hila

Hila

Hila

Hila

Hu! Huminto din kami...dinala nya ako sa likod ng Bar!??! Is he going off the chain!!?? Why did he brought me here?!

Catch a breath

Catch a breath

Catch a breath

Hu! Naghihingalo na ako!

"What the heck!!? Why did you brought me here!!??"-I asks almost a yell.Uhm totally A yell

"Airah tell me whats the problem?"-He asks..I felt my heart beat Go faster than I thought it will..God!

"Wh-what pr-problem?"-I stuttered.

"Your problem! Your problem to me! Last day you snob me.You dont want to talk to me.You dont want to see me and its all Obviously!And then now,You dont want to be with me!!! Comeon! Tell me whats the problem!!"-He shouted.I look into his Brown eyes.I was full of shockness

"Why do you want to know?!Who are you in me ?! What are you in me!? What the hell are you talking about!? You just was my slave before,.You was just my neighbor!!"-I shouted

"BECAUSE I WANNA KNOW WHATS THE PROBLEM SO THAT I CAN BE EASE!! IS IT NOT EASY FOR Y--"-I cut him off

"I WAS JEALOUS!! I WAS JEALOUS OF JESSA!! I DONT LIKE THAT GIRL WITH YOU!! YOU PROBABLY MAKE OUT WITH HER LAST TIME WHEN WE GOT TO DETENTION DIDN'T YOU? AND I KNOW YOU LIKE THAT!! I WAS JEALOUS BECAUSE I LIKE YOU !! OR I LOVE YOU PERHAPS! ARE YOU NUMB!? COULDN 'T YOU FEEL WHAT I FEEL FOR Y--"-I was cut off by his lips smash into mine as he pinned me against the wall and I winced a bit.

I was shock between the kiss.

I feel like ventilated and I feel Im in heaven!!!

O-O-->My reaction still..

He just kissed meeeeeeeee !!!!

A/N:Next Chapter on the way !!! Dont forget to leave your thoughts and opinions!!Vote na rin if you want!!I will not force you guyz!!:)