Chapter 19

Christy's POV

I managed to stop the tears..I think Im Totally inlove with JM na talaga..Cause Im so hurt with what he did..He just pulled Jessa instead of me..Did they makeout?Shit!Shit!shit! Dont think like that Airahpot.

Im ganno go see the girls..I need their Comfort..

I go to Locker room to get my Bag and I saw Shaira..

"Oh,Hey.."-Shai greeted me I just give her weak smile

"Shai."-I said

"Any problem?"-He asks

"Uhm,Lets go home..Wheres Olsen and Myra?"-I asks like theres no thing happened

"Uhm..15 minutes left before their dissmisal..Comeon lets just wait for them in the feild."-She said and we made our way to the feild.

-----

After 15 minutes dumating na yung dalawa..Umuwi na kami..I just drove quietly.While the three wondering, Im getting weird.

After a minute nakarating na kami sa bahay..Before we get inside,I saw JM opening their gate..He smiled at me..I just ignored..

"Whats happening? You just ignored JM.?"-Olsen asks confusedly as we got inside the house.. Im just quite..

JM's POV

Anyare doon? Bat di nya ko Pinansin? Weird..Really..

As I got inside our house,I go to the kitchen cause Im f*cking starving.

"Hey lad."-My dad's voice from behind

"Oh,Hi dad."-I said and Bite my sandwich "Aren't you supposed to be in the forest? Why are you here? And oh,Wheres Angelica?"-I asks while swallowing the Sandwich

"Angelica is with jake."-He said

"Jake?"-I asks

"Her luna."-He said and Open the fridge.

"Oh,She already found her mate,Good for her..But wait.How is he?"-I asks

"Well, he is an Alpha too.Her instinct didn't mistaken JM.Let her be."-He said kasi alam nyang hindi ako papayag kapag masamang lobo yun.

"Ok."-I simply said  "By the way.Why are you here dad? You supposed to be in the territory right?"-I asks and drink my Juice

"Yah.I just got here because.... Angelica told me that you already found your Luna.. And she is not a...Wolf....Now..Why did you mated to a human?"-He asks coldly..Oh no..Thats why I love Angelica..She is so crazy to tell this to my dad

"Well,I..Uuuhh..Uhm,D-dad,You know our instincts never fails right? That was my instict told..She is my Luna,Don't blame me dad"-I manage to explain.

"You cant be mated to a human.."-He said

"But dad.Airah, she is my Luna."-I said

"NO JM!"-He screamed out

"Dad! My wolf instict told that to me.."-I said

"Fine! But let me Know her soon."-He said and all of a sudden he then Disappeared..He is the Alpha's king.He has that power. Shit ! What have Angelica done? Now Airah is in Danger..Why? Well because we dont have to be mated to a human..We have to be mated to a wolf as well...and if not..That human will put in death..He or she will the thing called "Alay" to the Betas and omegas for fun sake...Annoying, I know..What should I do? I cant let this happen to her..Oh god !

Angelica's First POV

Hi guyz,Im angelica 16 yrs old..Im an Alpha..And I love what I am now cause I already found my mate..Jake..Hes so cute..

"ANGELICA,!!"-A familiar voice screamed at the top of his lung..I was shock cause Im just here in our dark lake decreasing my boredom..I look behind and saw Kuya JM..Wtf! Hes so pissed!

"Angelica!"-He yelled and Pinned me against the tree which made me whimper.

"Wh-wh-why?"-I stuttered trying to hold on my tears..Hes so scary..Hes eyes is so dark of madness..What did I just do?

"What the hell just got in your mind?"-He started

"Wh-what?"-I asks so confused..

"Why did you just tell to my dad that Im mated to a human?!"-He said but almost a yell.

"What are you talking about kuya?"-I asks

"What? You dont know what Im saying?"-He asks

"Actually"-I said

"B-but.How did dad know Im mated to a human..He said You told him.."-He said with  confused eyes.

"I dont know! I did not tell anything!! I know ate Airah will be on death if I tell the heck about that and thats why I didn't!!"-I yelled.

"Y-you didn't ?"-He asks confusedly..Oh no..Whats happening?

"Yah.."-I said and he Suddenly disappeared with his Wolf speed.

I was left with confusions? What was that? I told to His dad that he was mated to a human? I didn't do that!! And why should I?

Eeeermmm! Many questions in my mind!!

======

Keep reading guyz so that you will not be confused..Find out who told the story to the king..

Leave your comments and votes to inspire me! Thanks ! Love yah !

Sana nagustuhan nyo ang chapter though its too short! No ideas ! Crap !

======