CHAPTER 20

Jessa's POV

Im hiding in a tree while Watching JM and Angelica arguing because of what I did..Well yah,I use supernova and pretend to be Angelica.And there.I told to the Alpha's king that JM is mated to a human..Hahahaha (Witch laugh) Now Airah is.....In death...Hahahahahah.

I didn't just control my self..I can't find my mate yet,but Im loving JM.Why should you blame? Its my life..hahaha...

I just want JM to be all MINE !

Angelica's POV

I want to go to see Jake.I need him.

As I was walking to our territory with head down,I Collided into Someone.

"Uuurghh.Shit!"-I mumble as I fell to the ground.I look up to see......ME?

"Hi Angelica."-She said..I mean I said..No she said..She is me? Wait..

"Y-your me.?"-I asks..You guyz are confused,Aren't you? She and me is...Same!

"Im Angelica also..Hahahhahahah"-She laugh.

"Your not me! You bitch! I knew it! Your the one who told to the king about Kuya JM's Mate!"-I screamed

"No,you did that.Angelica."-She said sarcastically

"No.Yah your me,You and me is same..But I didn't do that..Wait..Who are you? I know your not me..Show your self!"-I yelled at the top of my lung and then she slap me hard and I fell to the ground..When I look up,She turned into....AIRAH? She's using supernova.She has the power to use someones face and body.

"Your using supernova."-I said coldly.

"Hi.Im Airah"-She squeals

"Shut up!"-I yelled and turned my self into wolf and Jump on top of her.

"Woah..Angelica.Its me.Airah.."-She said and I just Pinned her harder.But before I knew it,She suddenly disappeared out of the blue..Shes so pathetic.Shes using Supernova in Her fun..Thats not an important thing to use it..Shes crazy.why dont she try to use it in a serious fight? Cause me Id do..shes so sick,isn't she? Duh.

Airah's POV

"Guyz I dont want to go to school."-I tell to the girls.

"Why not?"-Olsen asks.

"I don't know."-I said and shrug

"Ok sige.Paiwan nalang din ako guyz baka masama pakiramdam nito eh."-Shaira said worriedly

"Thanks shai."-I said and Olsen and Myra went out.

"Girl.May sakit ka ba?"-Shaira asks

"Wala."-I simply said

"Aaaahhh,Ayaw mo makita si JM?"-she asks

"Uhm,no."-I said

"Weh?"-She said

"Well,I.uuuhhh..Shy..Im shy to see him.."-I said.

"Why?"-She asks

"You know when your inlove with someone everytime you saw him your heart is...THUMPING.Hehee..Thats what I feel."-With that being said..Nagtatatalon si shaira habang tumitili..

"I felt that when I fell inlove with Dominic before."-She squeals.

"Ok."-I simply said

"Lets watch pitch perfect"-She said and I agreed.

JM's POV

How will I tell it to Airah? How will I tell Airah she is in danger? I will say cause Im a wolf? No way!

What Am I ganno do?

"Hey JM"-Scott's voice from behind

"Hey lads."-I said as we appeared.

"Are you ok?"-Scott asks worriedly

"Uhm,yah guyz.Im-Im ok."-I lied cause the truth is Im not.

I felt bad to Airah.How will I save her? I cant tell that Im a wolf..

"Do you want to hangout tonight??lets go to the bar."-Regie suggested.

"Yeah!that will be fun!"-Scott said I just nodded slowly.

"Ok.So later at 7 lets go to the bar."-Regie said and I nodded.

Airah's POV

"So lets go to the bar?"-Olsen suggested as I fist so many popcorn..Yum yum.

"Ok."-I agreed not looking at her..This is my favorite movie..PITCH PERFECT!!

Fast forward to 7 PM

Olsen and Myra got home already but they're not coming with us cause they will do their homeworks and etc.

Ok so We're going to the bar.I have to get ready.Atleast it will plummet my boredom,and my...Jealousness..:P I admitted haha !! Yup Im jealous with jessa remember?

"Airahpot! Are you ready!?"-Olsen shouted from the living room.

"Uhm,yah in a minute, I have to search a clothes to wear! Just give me a minute.!!"-I shouted back for a respond.

I started to find some clothes in my closet..after a minutes of searching I finally found..Black hanging tight dress.I partnered a Silver necklace,earings watch and a bracelet to it.I wear my 4 inch black stiletto with a bow and do my makeup.I applied foundation but not too much, Smokey black eyeshadow,mascara,eyeliner and end it up with dull red lipstick which is actually look pretty on my kissable gorgeous lips (Yes it is).I spray my self with Victoria's secret perfume and look to my self on the mirror while standing in rampant which I look like crazy..But Im bonnie Right now Im telling you.

I pick up my phone and grab my white bag with a gold lace and headed downstairs..I saw Shaira's eyes widened..I saw olsen and Myra from the corner of my eyes their eyes are widened as well and their jaw dropped..And I think they will slabber in a minute.

"Guyz watch out from the flies,they'll might go inside of your mouth."-I said while chortling

"Oh my god bhesty!your a goddes!"-Myra shouted

"Oh well thank you though!"-I responded

"Dont thank its true!"-Olsen said

"Oh my gosh! Luluwa mata ng mga tao sa bar mamaya!"-Shaira said and I chortle

"Ok lets go."-I said and we went out.I grab the key and started the engine.and then I drove to the bar.Here we come dance floor!!

At the bar

Toogs toogs toogs toogs toogs

A sound of a bar just make me cool..Woah,Ang ingay!So many neons here! And its cool though!! We sat down and watch the bartender..

"Two margarita please."-Shaira ordered and in a minute,It serves to us.

"Hi ladies.Good to see you two are here.You are gorgeous"-Someone said beside us as we're talking about nonsense.

We look beside and saw a ..Eeerrrm,Look like a shit perv.

"Oh,uhm thank you though,but not that we dont appreciate it coming from YOU!"-Shaira said while farrowing a brow and emphasizing the word you..Taray!

"Woah.Amazona huh"-Said the look like perv guy and his friends laugh.

"Whats funny? Crazy.Just get out of us."-I said

"Well,we will meet soon gorgeous ladies."_He said and finally..they leave us...after he walk away,I saw JM opening the door and entering with Scott and Regie..

Hes Also here?! Oh shit! Im dropping the jealousness ! Im not ready to see his face!! What am I ganno do? Think Airah Think!

Cr! Ok..Pee is the better way..Probably? Eeer whatever! I have to go somewhere!

====

Nako! Kaka unpublished ko lang! Eer so tired! Bye!