CHAPTER 16

JM'S P.O.V

After She yelled at me she then walked out..What happened to her?

Kahapon lang nice kami with each other why now shes Walking away?

Hmf.Bahala na si Supergirl sa kanya.

"Hey!Bro Jm!"-Oh someone calls me.

Its Scott and Regie.

"Hey guyz.."-I just said then we peace bom.Astiiig..

"So how are you and Airah,We saw you Arguing, what happened?"-tanong ni Regie.

"None of your business."-Sabi ko tas tumalikod tas naglakad,sinundan naman nila ako.

"Halata namang gusto nyo ang isat-isa eh."-Sabi ni Scott

"Well,Uh,..No..I mean yah,Right no"-I lied..Ofcourse I like Airah.No not like but I LOVE her..ofcourse she is My mate.

"Dont deny bro.Your obvious"-Regie said.

"Ok.I like her.Happy?"-After I said that I then Walk away pero hindi na nila ako sinundan.

Airah's P.O.V

Hala ka..Ano ba naman kasi nagawa ko? I screamed at him..Now he will be confused. Eeeer, I didnot Control my temper.

"Airah!"-Someone calls me as I was walking

Its Scott and Regie..Yung tropa ni Jm.

"Hey guyz."-I said

"Ah,Can we talk for a second?"-Scott asks and I nodded

"Ah,Airah. Thank you"-They said in unison

"Huh?for what?"-I asks

"For Changing him."-Regie said

"Wh-Who?"-I asked Confusedly

"Jm..You know, He is a badboy.You change him a lot.I think he likes you."-Scott said.My Eyebrow raise.

"Ok"-I simply said tsaka tinalikuran na sila..Pero inpernes napangiti ako..Yikes!

Jessa's P.O.V

Hi miss me? Oh great,I know you dont because Im the bad guy here.

I have a secret that No one knows..kahit mga kalahi kong lobo hindi din nila alam..Even JM..Its what Im hiding from him..

He is Alpha right? You know Alpha,Omega and Beta are great enemy here..heres the full story.

Many years ago,My Parents Died because of Wolves war.The Alpha,omega and the Beta fight for Braveness. If who will win will be the Strongest Pack,And Supernova power will be on them.

My parents are So confused..My dad is An Alpha and My mom is a Beta..They dont know what to do..And thats my secret.Im Alpha and a Beta..Half..JM cant smell me because Im using My Alpha power so that he will my Beta scent.

Ok going back to the story..When the fight was over.The Alpha's Pack wins..And now,Their pack is known as the strongest.And the supernova is now their own.But Betas And Omegas didn't Agreed..They Want to kill Alphas..But they failed.Many Beta and Omegas died because they fight alphas even though they know that their stronger than before and specially, supernova power is on them so betas and omegas that tried to fight them was Died..Including my parents.And thats why Beta and Omega cannot go to Alpha's Territory.And Alpha is now owning the whole forest, thats why Others of the Wolves from Beta and Omega are hungry because they cant eat Animals because Alpha dont want them to..So many of them Eating some innocent people.. Yah sounds ew but thats the truth..and thats the full story..

And oh lastly,I have also a Supernova power..Tell you Im also an Alpha.

Just half beta.

As I was walking,Nakita ko si Airah kausap si Scott and Regie..mhm..I think may pinag uusapan sila..

======
Sorry guyz ito na muna sa chappie na to ah.wala na me maisip! sisimulan ko pa ang new story ko..Nasimulan ko na pala,pero chappie 1 palang..Aaaaw..But guyz Can you check it out?
Go read "When miss popular meets mr. Bully"..And read also my new one "Teen Agents(Tigers)"

Do votes,comments and follow!
Lav yah all!