Chapter 18

Christy P.O.V

so we're' now here waiting for our time to end in this Shit Detention room..

5

.

.

.

.

.

4

.

.

.

.

3

.

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

.

1

Then we heard the door opened..

"Ok so you can now get out..And don't do that again girls..And you,,(*point to JM*) your not a gay to slap a girl"-The detention woman said with a cold stare on JM.

Weird...

JM's

She's a Beta...Shit ! This detention woman is Wolf..A beta..She stared at me so cold..And so did I..

"JM!"-Na gulat ako ng Tinawag ako Ni Airah..

Agad kong hinila si Jessa na Naka laki ang mga mata..Wala na ako pakialam sa mangyayare basta Hinila ko si Jessa ..Alam kong nagulat si Airah sa ginawa ko But I have to talk to Jessa Right now..Dinala ko sya Sa malapit sa Auditorium na kung saan ay walang tao sa ngayon...

Airah's P.O.V

I dont know but it hit me as hell ! Crap !! Why did he pulled Jessa as he really wants her? My heart falls ! Why am I feeling this?

Awkward !!!

JM's P.O.V

"Jessa did you smelled her? Did you see her eyes? Did you know her?"-I said furiously and Jessa just raise her Brow..

"Of course.. She is Beta and I smelled her..How Hilarious question was that.."-She said while chuckling..

"Shes a Beta..I hate Betas"-I said and I saw in her face like she was hurt.."what?"-I asks

"Huh? Uhm..No-Nothing.."-She said and Run away..

Weird!

Jessa's P.O.V

HE HATES BETAS? It hurts..Im a beta also..It means he hates me..What if he'll know the truth about me? Im so afraid of what will he say to me..What if he'll kill me? Alphas are so eeeerrr Annoying and So crazy to kill Betas and Omegas..what if we owned the supernova? Will we do the same?

I just run to somewhere where my feet will lead me..

And then it lead me to the garden..

"I want to be an Alpha literally..Because I want to be his mate..Why that Airah?"-I groaned while Hugging my knees and Crying..

"*sniff* Why my dad married a Beta?"-I groaned again..

"I hate to see a crying girl"-Someone said..I look up and..He hand me a handkerchief.. Uhm..Black handkerchief..

I look into his eyes and...0______0

Alpha...

"Don't worry ms. Beta..I wont kill you or whatever.."-He said and smiled..shit! Im using my Beta's power right now,I forgot..But thank god hes not like the others..I turned my eyes into Grey and My self into Alphas power and he was shocked..

"Half?"-He asks and I just Nodded

"Yah."-I said

"Your rare..I didn't seen A half Beta and Alpha before.."-He said and just giggled..

"By the way..Why are you crying?"-He asks by changing topic

"Uhm..N-noting"-I just said

"Theres no Crying people without reason"-He said

"Uhm..M-my mate.."-I respond

"You have your Luna already?"-He asks with shock..

(A/N:Luna and Mate is just same..)

"N-no..I mean,I just like him,but he have his Mate already.."-I said with Falled tears again

"How,sad..Its ok,You'll find your own Luna soon babe.."-He said and Smirk as he run away using his Wolf's Speed..I just Smiled..

Hes cute with his Charming dimple..Aaaawww..:)

I just made my way go back to our room.

As I got our room,Everyone is busy witg There phones,Tab,Music,Assignments,And practice.. While Mel and tin are busy with there Conversation..

"Oh,Hi Jessa.."-Mel greeted me as I sat down on my chair

"Why?"-Tin asks

"He hates Betas.."-I said

"Huh?"-They said at the same time.............F*CK! WHY DID I SAID THAT??!!! NO TO THE WAY TO THE HELL ! EEEEEERRR...BECAUSE OF MY BLANKED MIND I WAS GOING CRAZY ....!! NOW I SAID THE CRAZY WORDS TO THIS CRAZY GIRLS...

"N-nothing..Uhm,D-Dont mind me..S-sorry"-I respond and They Just Raise their brows..They might be thinking Im weird..But its true...:D

=====
Hala ka..Baka yun na yung True Luna ni Jessa..Sana nga..Expect something readers..Hihi..short chappie Im sorry !! Can you guyz give me an idea? I have no Ideas for today! I'll upadte soon..I will Write My other stories first..My readers there..I dont want to disappoint them..Sorry!

Dont forget to leave your opinions and Votes..:)

Love yah!
=====