Eleven- Paul Heyman Kind of Girl

"This is it this is my moment" Ruby told herself as she fixed her Redfox headband.

"You talking to yourself babe?" Asked Punk appearing out of no here causing her to jump

"You're scared the shit out of me!" She gasped smacking him.

"Sorry! Just came to see the future divas champ!" He smiled kissing her, he had hadn't seen her since their redeye flight that morning. "I'm missed you" he began to her jaw

"Hey no stop, I need to be concentrated right now!" She tried to pull away but he was holding her tight,

"We could warm up together" he whispered, she didn't fight him off.

"Oh yeah you have that segment with Taker" she thought out loud.

"Yup, Paul's gonna dress up like Paul Bearer."

"Oh that's so evil"

"Yeah I know, but I have to be the best bad guy, and this is what it takes" he shrugged as he struggled to find her neck beneath all the red hair.

"You're so good at it, how do you do it?"

"One of my trainers once told me you have to make them love you before you can make them hate you. It's really Shakespearean if you think about it, you gotta kinda stab them in the heart"

"Sounds about right" she laughed "so you made them love the voice of the voiceless and then made them hate the man who thinks he is God"

"Yeah, Paul helps put me over too"

"I never really got your thing with Paul"

"There's not much to get" he smiled as he stopped kissing her, she looked at him confused

"Elaborate" she told him, he sighed

"Its complicated. The thing about Paul is, everyone thinks he's this huge asshole, but really he's not. He's probably one of the greatest if not the greatest manager who has ever lived. He's also one of the best people I know. He was my strongest supporter in the indies, he took care of me, he was my protecter, my teacher. We would spent just hours discussing tapes and moves. I always the first one in his office and the last one out. He made sure no one changed my name or my gimmick. He almost as much as myself got me to where I am. He would rave to all of the WWE staff, anyone who would listen, he'd tell them 'you've GOT to see this kid!' He pushed and pushed for me and when ECW came back and he was put in charge I was the first guy he called up. He gave me my shot, that I otherwise maybe couldn't have gotten on my own. I'd say he's the closest thing I've had to an actual father, I'd definitely have to say I love Paul Heyman."

"Wow that's so...cute" she smiled looking up at him, he groaned

"Don't say that about Paul and I please"

"But it really is! It's like me and Cara, well except he's more of a brother than father"

"Who's Cara?" He asked confused

"Oh I never told you? One of my best friends is this Mexican luchador El Cara, we were tag partners when I was in Mexico for a few months before being called up here"

"You were in Lucha Libre?!" He looked at her surprised

"Hell yeah" she laughed "and let me tell you part of the reason I'm so good now is all the ass kickings I took over there, of course once I found my rhythm I was unstoppable."

"Aha! So you have lost!"

"No Phil, they kicked my ass training wise" she laughed.

"What do to you think you'll do if you ever lose?"