Chapter 51: Adventure (part 2)

{Hana's P.O.V.}

"He's supposed to be somewhere around he--- Aha!" exclaimed Naomi.

We met with Akio by a glasses store. "Hello Akio-kun!" I greeted him.

"Oh hello Hana-chan! Ha-Happy birthday!"

"Thank you..."

"I remembered that last year, you were talking about wanting to wear glasses yourself, but never had the time to buy one. Or I just presumed you also forgot in time..."

"I did, didn't I?"

"Well... Here's my gift for you..." he extended out what he was holding and gave it to me. It was a pair of black Ray Ban glasses with huge clear lenses with no grade in them. It was simple, but I was in awe.

"I thought this pair suited you the most. D-Do you like it?"

"I absolutely adore it! This is my first ever pair of glasses! Thanks Akio-kun~!"

"My pleasure, Hana-chan."

This day was getting more fun and more interesting by the second.

{Takumi's P.O.V.}

It was so nice seeing Hana in such high spirits. It's obvious she's having the time of her life today. The gang really knows how to make Hana happy. I just wish she'll like my gift for her later on too.

"I have one last gift for you Hana-chan." said Akio as he gave Hana a silver smiley charm to add to ours. "I chose this smiley, because I want you to remember all the good times we spent and will spend together as friends."

"How could I even forget all of it?" said Hana as she happily accepted Akio's gift.

"Now I think there will be one last person in the mall? Let's go..."

We didn't really know the order of everyone, because some of us might change plans and tell the one before us where we are so they'd lead Hana properly. The only people I know the whereabouts now, if they haven't changed them, are Ringo and Takai. All I know is that the next person would be Kaiya.

{Hana's P.O.V.}

We found Kaiya by an accessories boutique. She went outside to greet me and give me my gift. She immediately placed it on my head. "Happy birthday~! For you Hana-chan~! My you look adorable~!" I took it off and studied it. It was a headband with cat ears attached to them.

"Awe... Why'd you take it off? Wear it for today..." she begged.

I blushed, "I-It's too embarrassing to wear it in public..."

"Awe, c'mmon! It is your special day~!" she purred.

"Well, I'm not wearing any other gift that our friends has given me. So, to be fair, I'm putting it with the others. Alright?"

"Alright... That seems fair enough... Oh! And one more gift~!" she said as she placed a silver flower charm in the palm of my hand. "It's to remember that the one with the fave floral dress was me! Also because Hana means flower..." she smiled brightly.

"I'll bear that in mind. Thanks Kaiya-chan..."

"It's a pleasure, Hana-chan. Now, I hope you guys aren't tired yet, because we'll be walking to another destination~!"

The other groaned as they weren't in favor of walking anymore. "Sheesh! We're just walking to the train station. You guys are lucky enough that you finally get to sit down." Kaiya stuck her tongue out at them.