Chapter 4 - A New Fairy?! (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Okano, the most athletic student amongst Class E, caught the anti-sensei knife while jumping a bit. After that, she threw the anti-sensei knife to outside through the window and moved towards Laila. Okano jumped from a desk, then she tried to tackle her from above.

This time, Laila could react faster than her. She grabbed her wrist tightly and wanted to slam Okano's body onto the floor. But, Koro-sensei managed to stop Laila by holding her both arms with his tentacles.

"Everyone! Now!", Koro-sensei shouted.

We flinched upon hearing Koro-sensei's shout. Then, all of us immediately ran up to Laila. Laila gaped seeing us run towards her. She tried hard to move, but Koro-sensei held her back with all of his tentacles.

The students tackled her down with their bodies, some students pressing her arms and legs so she couldn't move. I was one of those students who was pressing her arm.

As they did that, I saw Karma take something from her bag, then he sprayed gas to Laila's face. When he did that, the students and Koro-sensei jumped backwards as they covered their mouths quickly, trying to not inhale the gas.

After she had lost consciousness, we checked her once again. We let out a sigh in relief while Karma returned the gas into her bag.

"Who is this girl? Do you know her, Yamashita-san?", Isogai asked while turning around to look at me. All students and Koro-sensei did the same thing.

Hearing that, I started thinking for a long time, trying to find an answer for his question.

'I don't know what to say... I can't tell them that she is actually a fairy. They will think that I'm sick or something. What should I say?'

"Hmm, perhaps it's like this."

The students, Koro-sensei, and I turned to see the source of voice, Fuwa's voice. She was acting like a detective as she raised her index finger in the air.

"I think this girl sneaked into Yamashita-san's house and forced her to give all of her family's money and precious objects. In other words, she is actually a thief. But, Yamashita-san and her family didn't give her their money, so she finally decided to kill Yamashita-san's friends since she couldn't kill her and her family because if they're dead, she wouldn't know where you save the money. About why she knew where her friends are, perhaps she has gathered information about you because she looks smart. Isn't that right?", Fuwa said as she pointed at me.

The students looked back at me curiously, waiting for an answer whether she was right or not. I was a bit confused, but then I nodded my head a bit.

'Well, good job, Fuwa-san,' I thought to myself while sighing.

"But, why do you know her name? Raira... isn't it?", Kayano suddenly asked.

Silence filled the classroom upon hearing Kayano's question.

'Uh... I have to find a good excuse again...'

"Well, about that, I think this girl has a grudge on Yamashita-san. Perhaps because her family problem or personal problem, so she knows her name," Fuwa continued explaining.

My mouth turned into 'O' after hearing her explanation. 'Wow, she's really helpful.'

"Is it true, Yamashita-san?", Sugino asked.

I nodded for the second time.

After that, I asked for permission to Koro-sensei to take Laila with me. At first, Koro-sensei and other students didn't let me do that, but I kept on pleading so they finally allowed me.