Chapter 57

A/N: I'm really sorry for skipping time. XD

--------

Your POV

"Mommy, when is mama coming back?" i look at Ethan and smiled "Three more weeks Ethan" i said caressing her cheek "I wanna see mama" he crossed his arms pouting a little "aw you're cute" i said he giggle "No mommy! i'm already 4!" he said showing his four fingers. "I know, you're a big boy huh?" he nodded, yeah Ethan is now 4yrs old and hey! my parents are here for the whole month!!! I'm so happy they met Ethan and Ethan is sure is having fun with my dad. Right now, Lauren's back in business she's touring now in California and the girls told me to make a surprise for her. So i did, i booked a flight to California and our flight is later 3:30 pm and we'll be arriving 7ish and honestly i was so excited. Lauren left few months ago and Ethan and i missed her so much so yeah we are visiting her in tour and maybe join her, so i was now packing Ethan and i's things  since it was now 2:30 and we had to get to the airport already.

"Where are we going mommy?" Ethan asked "California" i said he tilt his head in one side and had a confused face i giggle and kiss his nose "I'll tell you later" i said and dad brought us to the airport. "Thanks daddy" i said smiling "Thank you grandpa" Ethan said giggling "See you soon buddy" he said kissing his head. Ethan waved goodbye and held my hand, "Let's go, let's go!!" he said excitedly i giggled and we board the plane. When we were now inside the plane Ethan was bouncing up and down "Hey buddy, calm down" i said giggling "We're in a plane!!" he said looking around i smile "Yes we are" i said he smiled at me "Where are we going?" he asked again i went near his ear and said "To see mama" he then began cheering loudly causing some people looking at us. "Shhh... calm down" i said laughing he stopped and put a finger to his lips "Shh" he said and nodded.

Soon, we arrived California and it was 7, Ethan was wide awake excited to see his mama and i was excited too, i miss my Lauren so much and the girls told me that big rob is gonna get us. So we got our bags and stayed outside and waited for him, "Hey Y/N" i heard and i look up and smiled "Hey big Rob" i said and gave him a high five. "Ms Cabello said that Ms Jauregui is on the hotel room alone so she said to surprise her there" i nodded "Thank you for telling me" i said nodding he gave me a thumbs up and we stopped on a hotel. I faced Ethan who was looking at the hotel with his mouth open i giggled and let him face me, "Okay, so, we are gonna surprise mama okay?" he nodded "So you have to stay quiet, remember? shhh" i said putting a finger on my lips and then he copied "Shhh" he said too and we both nodded. "Thanks Big Rob" i said "oh and they are in the 7th floor, 75 are Normani and Ally and 76 are Camila and Dinah and finally 77 is Ms Jauregui" i nodded "Thank you again" he nodded and drove away.

Okay....7th floor, room 77 here we come, we took the elevator and Ethan kept on jumping, "We have to be quiet if we go to mama's room okay?" i told him he nodded "Okay, always shhhh..." he said putting his finger on his lips. I giggle and the elevator dinged and we went out, okay so........where is room 77, we began walking on the hallway and i saw Ally going out of the room texting someone. "Ally" i whispered she look up and her eyes widen and she covered her mouth when she was about to squeal, she ran to us and hugged me first and then bent down to kiss Ethan on the cheek "Aunt Ally" Ethan said quietly hugging Ally back. "Omg guys!" she squeal "i can't believe it!!" she squeal again and pointed at a door "That's Lauren's" i nodded and thanked her and she went to the elevator. Okay here we go.....

Lauren's POV

I was on the bathroom washing my face and when i was done i went to my phone and Y/N hadn't called me! I sighed in frustration and laid down, i miss my babies so much! and i don't fucking know why Y/N isn't answering or calling me! What the fuck is she doing? i then heard a knock on the door, i groaned since i knew it was the girls, "Girls, i'm busy" i said out loud. The person continued to knock and i'm beginning to think that it was a random person, so i got up lazily and walk to the door, well i was just in pyjamas, eh, fuck it. I then opened the door but was met with a little boy, i gasped and carried that boy and smiled widely "Ethan" i said he smiled widely and kissed my cheek "Mama!!" he said hugging me. I was now in tears "Ethan, what are you doing here? who are you with?" i asked him he just smiled and laid down on the bed.

"Who are you with?" i asked him but he didn't answer me "Ethan?" i tried again but he still didn't say anything, "who's with-" "Me" my eyes widen and slowly turn to the person and tears running down on both of our cheeks. "Baby?" she smiled widely and ran to my arms and jumped i caught her and spun her around "Lauren" she cried i hugged her tight and kissed her lips "I missed you so much baby" i said and kiss her again "I missed you too" she said running her fingers through my hair. "Ew" we heard Ethan say i giggle and placed Y/N down and peck her lips, "oh my god, this surprised me!" i said smiling she shrug "the girls planned it" she said smiling "Aw, i'll thank them later. I have to be here spending my night with my babies" i said kissing her lips again. "Mmm... stop Ethan is watching" she mumble in our lips, i then turned to Ethan with a playful glare "I told you not to look when i kiss mommy!" i said he laughed and close his eyes.

I smile and peck Y/N's lips once more before attacking our little boy with tickles, he burst into laughter and tried getting away but i trapped him "no one can save you now" i said in an evil tone, "Nooooo!" he screamed then laughed. "Mommy!!" he screamed "Help!!" i laugh and look at Y/N "Don't you dare babe" i said glaring at her she smiled and shrug "Mooommmmy!!" Ethan said and laughed again finally Y/N jumped on me and tickled me. I laughed and i fell down on the floor, making them both laugh and high fived each other, "Ouch! mama's hurt!" i said and then Ethan poked his head out and slowly got down from the bed. He sat on my tummy and cup my cheeks "oh no, are you okay mama?" he then tearing up, i smile and he saw it making him laugh "Hey! you were kidding" he said i smiled and hug him. "Of course little nugget, i won't get hurt when i fall down, i'm strong" i said showing him my muscles he laughed and hug me. "I missed you mama" he said my heart melted "I missed you and mommy too" i said winking at Y/N.

We got up from the floor and sat back down on the bed and i lean on the headboard, Y/N smiled and rest head on my shoulder while Ethan was on my tummy playing with his favorite bear. "Quick Y/N get my phone" i said and she got my phone, i opened it and took a picture of us three and then posted it on Twitter and Instagram. My caption was 'Family bonding! I missed my babies so much.' and then fans went crazy but i ignore them, "Aw, i'm gonna make this my wallpaper" Y/N said looking at our photos with Ethan in my phone. "I have send this to myself" she said sending the pictures to herself, she then scroll up to my photos well i didn't care since i wasn't hiding anything from her and she wasn't hiding anything from me. We are open to each other and we go to each other's phone all the time, she gasped and showed me a picture of her and i in High school days.

"Fuck" i said and quickly slapped my mouth and Y/N and Ethan glared at me, "I'm sorry" i said quickly "Mama, that's bad!" Ethan said crossing his arms doing his adorable mad face, i nodded "I know Ethan, i'm sorry, Mama's sorry" i pouted too. He smiled and kiss my forehead "It's okay just don't do it again" she said i nodded and winked at Y/N. "Asshole" she whispered on my ear i gasped "Ethan! Mommy said a bad word!" i said pointing at Y/N, "Mommy what did you say?" Ethan asked "I said i love you to mama" she said innocently. Ethan nodded "that was not bad mama" he giggled "because i love you too" he said hugging me "Aw!" i then glared at Y/N playfully she laughed and kissed me. I pull away and smirked "Close your eyes" i said to Ethan who groaned and close his eyes, i smiled cover his eyes making him whine so i kissed Y/N quickly and pulled away uncovering his eyes.

"Oh man" he said quietly i laugh "Ethan, you cannot look at me and mommy kiss" i said poking his nose "I know" he said pouting, "why you pouting?" i asked he shrug "Because i want to see my mama and mommy kiss" i raised an eyebrow at him. "You are too young Ethan" i said he pouted "But you look cute kissing mommy" i blush and glare at him "Ethan" i warned "I know, i know" he said laying down on my chest. I giggle "you can look when i kiss mommy's cheek" i said he look up and look at us so i look at Y/N and she laughing, "why you laughing!" she laughed even more "nothing" and she kissed my cheek. I then wiggled my eyebrows at Ethan who was smiling "Why do people kiss mama?" he asked i look at Y/N awkwardly and she laughed loudly.

"Well.....uh.....well if two-" "Are you really gonna say it?" Y/N asked i nodded awkwardly she laughed again and turn her back on me so she could stop laughing. "Okay, so if two people love each other, they kept saying i love you to each other and that's where the magic happens. They kiss, like a princess and prince." i said nodding he nodded his head "Okay" he said and laid back on my chest i glare at Y/N and she secretly kissed my lips making me smile.