Chapter 12

Lauren's POV:
We went back up and i grab my bag "Alright let's get this Math thingy started" i said pulling out my notebooks and book. I saw her looking at my pictures then suddenly she squealed "Omg. This is so cute! Lauren! You are so fuckin' cute" she squealed i stood up and look at what she was looking at "Oh, that. Yeah I look horrible" i said "No! Well now you are but not in this one" she said i glare at her "I look horrible?" I joked again she laugh "Yep" I grab her hips "Lauren! No! I was kidding!" She said as I walk near her "What do I look like then Huh?" I trap her "Uh.... You look like a person" I rolled my eyes "No! Do I look horrible to you?" I ask "No" i smile "You look hot" she bit her lip I blush "Are you sure?" She nodded i lift her up and threw her on the bed kissing her cheeks over and over again she laughed. "Stop it!" she giggle i stopped and got my notebook, "Alright let's do this" i said she sat beside me and took my notebook. She started explaining but then once again i lost her by just staring at her, i saw her smiling then i furrowed my eyebrows "Lauren Jauregui you're not listening again!" she said looking at me i smiled "I'm sorry" she rolled her eyes then laid down on my bed facing her back on me. "Fine" i groan she didn't move i hug her from behind "Please? Continue" i said "Fine but please listen" she said sitting up again, i nodded and listened to her.

I finally got it she's proud of me and i hug her when i got it, "Yes finally you listened" she said laughing i smiled and kissed her cheek. She smiled at me and look at the picture beside my bed it was me and my sibllings, she smiled lean forward to look at it, "Lauren you are so cute" she squealed i groan "Please stop looking at my baby pictures" i mumble in a pillow. "Why not? You look so darn cute! Even your siblings are cute too" she giggle i admired her face as she look at my baby picture, and seeing that smile on her face makes my heart jump. "Oh shit, i forgot to tell Ally where i am" she said grabbing her phone she quickly texted her and jump on my lap, i wrap my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me "Do you want to watch a movie?" i whispered she nodded "Sure! What should we watch?" she ask "What do you want?" she thought for a while then smiled "Vampire Academy" i raised an eyebrow at her "Really?" "Yeah why not?" i shrugged then played the Vampire Academy movie.

"I'm so in love with Rose Hathaway she looks so damn hot" she said biting her lip "I'm hotter than her" i said confidently she laughed and looked at me "No Lauren, she's hotter" she stuck her tongue out i pout and turn my back at her. "You're such a baby" she said before hugging me i smiled "I am a baby" i said in a baby voice she groan "cut that out! cause it's so cute" she said i smirked "Noooo! you have to say i'm hotter" i said in a baby voice she glare at me before kissing my nose, forehead and cheeks "Stop" she said then watched the movie. I love the feeling of her lips kissing my face it feels so soft. After the movie it was 7pm and my mom said she wanted Y/N to stay for dinner she called Ally if it was okay then she said yes since she was eating dinner with this dude name Troy.

Your POV:

Lauren's mom wanted me to eat dinner with so i said yes and texted Ally she said she's having a date with Troy. I smiled and faced Lauren "What?" i ask "What?" she repeat "What do you mean what? i asked you first" i said "What do you mean what? i asked you first" she said imitating me. "Lauren that's not funny" "Lauren that's not funny" she repeated i rolled my eyes at her and she did the same, "Rose Hathaway" she repeated "is hotter than me" this time she changed my words "I'm hotter than her" she laughed i stuck my tongue out "You're a jerk" i joked she wink at me "i am" "Y/N! LAUREN! DINNER!" we heard Chris yell "COMING" Lauren yelled back. As we sat on the table Lauren sat next to me and Chris in the other side, her parents asked me about what i love doing and how Lauren and i meet and Lauren just kept glaring at them. I took her hand under the table which took her by surprise but relaxed soon, she intertwine our fingers and continued as we listen to Chris and Mike having a conversation with soccer. Lauren mindlessly played with my fingers and rub her thumb on the side of my hand i gave her a little squeeze and she smiled at her food which her mom noticed "Why are you smiling Lauren?" she ask Lauren looked at her "nothing" she shrugged Clara nodded.

"Anyway how are you and Brad?" she ask Lauren and i tensed and i quickly pulled my hand away from hers, now is an awkward moment between Lauren and i. I sholdn't have held her hand now i feel stupid, i totally forgot she had a boyfriend in that moment. I contnued to eat ignoring Lauren as she talks about her boyfriend, "Well... we're going strong" she said i bit my lip and frown but instead i just listen to the conversation between Chris and Mike. When dinner was finished Lauren and i went upstairs i grab my bag and fixed my hair "Uh... it's getting late i should get going" i said awkwardly she frown but not really noticable "I can drive you if you want?" she ask "No, i can walk" i said then forced a smile. "I'll walk you to the door then" i nodded and we both went downstairs "Thank you so much for the dinner the meal is so delicious" i said to Clara who smiled and attacked me with a hug so did Taylor well the boys were busy watching their soccer game. "See you guys soon" i said nicely then Lauren walk me to the door, "Bye Lauren" i said and gave her a half smile she returned one "Bye" i took one more look then began walking away.

I turn back and she's still staring at me i look away again and as i'm a little far i couldn't see her anymore, i sighed and walk all by myself in the dark. Then suddenly a car went beside me and pulled their window down "Hey, come on i'll drop you in your house" i smiled at Camila "Oh no it's okay" i said she went out of the car and pulled me into a hug "Come on Y/N i don't want you to walk out here alone" she said smiling "Please?" she pout, awww her brown eyes are so cute. "Fine" she smiled and hug me again pulling me to her car, we both chatted and laughed all the way to my house. We arrived at my house and i kissed Camila's cheek "Thanks Mila" i thanked "You're welcome cutie! and hey i'm picking you up tomorrow alright? So Ally won't be late at work and i might do this everyday now" i smile "Aww... Camila you don't have to" she kissed my cheek "Shut up! i want to okay? Anyway that's what friends are for right?" she said giggling i smiled "Thank you again" she wink at me "Anytime, see you tomorrow" she said as i went out of the car "See ya" i said then went inside.