Chapter 8: The New Member & The Member to Be

Satoshi's p.o.v. (Age 15)

Two years... two years, of being in this depressing organization. Within these years, I've become more... hostile to my surroundings. I guess you can say that I've become insane. During those two years, I have these nervous ticks when I see even a glance of blood. Why am I like this you ask? Madara... he watches me.. he.. WATCHES ME! 

He tells me what I should do, how I should kill... and who I should be. I don't even know who I am anymore! But I can say this... I know he's trying to make me his weapon. Even though I'm going insane, I'm sane enough to know what he thinks. Due to him watching me, I'm more alert to everything around me to make sure I am at least safe to be on my own for a few seconds.

Day by day my killing has become a problem, not for the organization of course, but to the people. It was becoming more gruesome, that it looked inhumane. But it's not what I want to do! It's him! He wants me to build a reputation! These hands... they're tainted! Blood.. bloodis stained on these hands! All this guilt is killing me! I-.. I need some air. I grab my cloak and put it on as I walked out the cave. I walk a good distance away from it and leaned onto a tree sliding  down slowly. I can't do this anymore... I want to go home..

"Satoshi.." a husky voice interrupted my thoughts.

I stayed silent as the person before me continued to speak.

"We have to go and get a new partner for Sasori."

I look up and met with Itachi's eyes.

"Why can't you take Kisame with you..?" I ask.

"He claims he's too busy. So you, Sasori, and I will be finding a person named Deidara in Iwa." he explained.

I sighed as I got up. "Get Sasori so we can get this over with.."

Itachi placed his hand on my shoulder. "I know it's hard... but this is what we agreed to do, for them."

"I know.. you don't need to remind me." I mumbled.

Itachi looked at me for a bit and decided to head back to the base to get Sasori. I stood in my spot patiently waiting for them. 

'Why do I have to go...'

"Let's go." Itachi said.

I nodded my head as I walked beside the two members. The journey from our base to Iwa will be at least a few days, maybe even less since we have the almighty impatient red head with us. I sighed, at least I know they won't talk when necessary... so I guess you can say, it's going to be a silent trip.

-----------

We make it to Iwa but it wasn't directly inside of the village. Maybe in the outskirts of it. We were told that this Deidara guy was in a place that looks like a temple I guess you could say. The building was constructed beautifully as the inside was dimly lit. 

The three of us walked inside and with every step, you could hear our footsteps echo. As we walked, we heard faint laughter coming from a certain room. We all looked at each other and slowly made our way there.

"Yes! Another masterpiece!" the voice said.

We quietly opened the door, and there sat a long blonde haired person. We walk into the room and stood there.

"So this is the person named Deidara huh?" I said.

The blonde looked behind him to take a quick glance.

"The Akatsuki? What do you want?" he asked rudely.

"You are being recruited into our little organization." I said. "Now let's go."