Chapter Nine (a filler)

The next few months were a whirlwind to me, to all of us probably. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been so... Continuously happy. It was a wonderful feeling. Alex and jack were best friends, as we're Alex and I. We were closer than ever before. We'd both changed so much, but we both knew it was for the better. NeverReck had undergone changes too. Yanni left the band, since he couldn't put in as much time as the guys - or himself, for that matter - wanted him to. Jack met a guy named Rian in his French class who eventually (after nonstop nagging from Jack and his friend from Rita's, Kara - Rian's girlfriend - and I) joined the band. Friends of Marc's, Chris (bass) and T.J (guitar) joined too, both of them having just left their previous band. They decided that NeverReck would become All Time Low, after a line in a New Found Glory song. T.J and Chris were only in the band for maybe a month and a half, before they decided to quit, taking Marc with them (who decided it was time for him to become more serious about his schoolwork and getting into a good college). One of Rian's friends, Ben, happened to know a guy who played bass. A tall, shy, skateboarding bass player from Towson High School named Zack. With some more nagging, he tried out for the band too, impressing the guys with his skateboard tricks and the fact that he didn't play with a pick. Two new best friends for us. It was great. It was funny to think how much I hadn't wanted to move here and now I couldn't imagine wanting to be anywhere else.

[A/N: sorry I haven't updated in forever! I'm going to do a few chapters now! I'm doing them on my iPod though, so please be patient? I love you guys so much and thank you for bearing with me. Again, I'm really sorry it took me so long! Trying not to let that happen again!]