Episode 23 - The new single and the new arrival?

Start from the beginning

"Tch..." she walked away.

I stayed crying my balls out.

Maybe Acchan's right...I might as well quit... I'm nowhere as good as a Senbatsu member, I'm not even great as an Akb0048 member...

"Yo, Noa." Yuko said.

I wiped my tears.

"Hey Yuko." I said.

Yuko suddenly hugged me.

"I heard what happened to you guys. I don't want to get involve into this mess but about what Atsuko-san said to you is a lie. I don't want you to give up, I see a lot of potential in you ya know. You're one of the best kenkyuuseis I know. So don't graduate yet. If you quit before succeeding a member because of that I'll force you to stay even if I have to put my life on the line." she said.

I was in the urge to cry even more.

"It's okay you can cry." she said.

I started crying.

"Thank you Yuko!!!!" I said while sobbing.

~ Meanwhile ~

"Centernova...blooming...new member..." Sensei-sensei's eyes were shining brightly again.

"Matsumoto-sensei what does he mean this time?" Yuma-san asked him.

"A lot of new things are about to happen." he smiled with joy.

> 8 months later >

After hard work and long preparations, tomorrow is the day that will perform our new singles to our fans in the galaxy. With the summer sun under us we will have a wonderful outdoor concert!

~ Yuko's Pov ~

"Yuko-chan you realize it's time, are you excited?" Matsumoto-sensei asked her.

"Yes, of course I'm excited to unleash my centernova radiance!" I cheerfully said.

"But remember, your everything will be tested to see if you can handle fulfilling this position." Yuma-san said.

"Yes, I understand and I understand the consequences if I fail." I seriously said.

"Good, now do your best on the stage tomorrow!" Matsumoto-sensei cheerfully said.

"Mm! I will!" my kirara shined brightly.

~ Takamina's Pov ~

I heard Yuko's conversation with Matsumoto-sensei and Yuma-san from his office. I walked away after they were finished.

> During Lunch >
~ Noa's Pov ~

"So are you guys excited for the concert tomorrow?" Sakura asked all of us.

"Of course! I'll look fabu on stage!" Michiyo's glasses shined as she said it.

"Too bad we don't get to perform..." Akira said.

"It stinks and boring." Mami said.

"Don't worry! At least we get more free time on our hands!" Saki said.

"But we're still on guard duty." Ayako said.

"That's right..." Aoi said.

"Being in Undergirls and Senbatsu is so hard! With hard lessons it makes my muscles ache!" Takako said.

"But it's all worth it!" Acchan said.

Everybody laughed except for me. I kept thinking about what Yuko and Acchan told me.