Hard To Handle

General POV:

As Jude continues to speed walk out of the funeral Connor tries to catch up to him out of breath.

" Jude slow down" said Connor as Jude stops moving and turns back to Connor with red eyes as he tries to stop himself from crying. " What do you want" said Jude angry and upset that he didn't do anything to stop Nick's death? " I want to talk to you" said Connor calmly. " Ya like talking's going to fix anything" said Jude as he turned away from Connor and started to walk again. " Where are you going" asked Connor? " I'm going to find those guys and teach them a lesson" said Jude still walking away from Connor. " You can't do that" said Connor loudly so that Jude could hear him. " Why not" asked Jude turning back to Connor again who was now far enough away from him that he had to yell also? " Because you'll get hurt" said Connor. " So you don't even care that Nick killed himself? Those guys that hurt us at the mall.... They're the reason that he died....." said Jude starting to cry again. " Getting revenge isn't going to solve anything" said Connor. " What would you do if you had a son that went out one night and never came home because he killed himself" asked Jude? Before he could answer Jude started walking away again. " Please don't do this Jude... It's not worth it" begged Connor. Why not" asked Jude again. " Because I love you" said Connor. " I'm going and you can't stop me" said Jude walking away again. " Well if you do.... We're through" said Connor not knowing what else he could have said to stop Jude. " I guess we're through then" said Jude leaving Connor again as they both started to cry.

Taylor and Daria are inside the funeral talking to each other next to Stef and Lena.

" I still can't believe that just last week we were all hanging out at the mall and now look where we are" said Daria. " I know I can't believe it either" said Taylor. "I just can't believe that he would kill himself" said Daria. While they were talking Stef and Lena couldn't help but over hear them talking and they walked up to them. " How are you guys doing" asked Stef? " We're ok... I just can't believe this happened" said Daria sad and trying not to cry. " You guys do know that you guys can always come to us if you ever need to talk" said Stef in her motherly voice. Without saying anything the girls just nodded their heads. " I have one question" said Daria calmly and quietly. "Yes" said Lena. " Why do people have to die so young" said Daria trying even harder not to cry. " Everyone has their time.... Some people don't like it here and they deal with it by hurting themselves" said Lena quietly so that only they could hear it. " O" said Daria. " And he decided to handle it by killing himself" said Lena in the nicest way she could. " But Why" asked Taylor? " Because not everyone can handle being hurt as easy as some of us" said Lena. " For other people it's to much and it's hard to handle so they don't know what else to do and they end up ending their life" said Stef as she tried not to cry remember Jesus' death. " Ok thanks" said Daria as Stef and Lena walked away from them. As they left Connor walked up to them quietly. " Where's Jude" asked Taylor noticing that he wasn't there. " He left" said Connor louder enough that everyone could hear him but not yelling loud. " What did you say Connor" asked Lena nervously scared? " He's gone" said Connor. " Whose gone" said Stef upset? " Jude... he left to go find the guys that hurt Nick" said Connor crying at the end. Before anyone could react Stef, Lena, Taylor, and Daria left the building. As they left Taylor and Daria ended up walking Connor out because he was crying and wasn't able to walk without almost falling. " Now which way did he go" asked Stef as she got her phone out? " That way" said Connor pointing to the road as he started crying again. " He's going to be ok" said Lena patting Connor's back. " No he won't.. he'll never be ok again" said Connor. " Why do you say that" asked Lena? " Because we broken up" said Connor as he cried a lot more. Then Lena gave him a big hug causing him to cry even more.

A/n: Any ideas of how you think Nick died? Please comment and leave ideas for future chapters below.