The Hurt You Caused

Nick's POV:

Have you ever told someone something that you which you didn't tell them. Well I felt that was theday after I told Jude and Connor my secret. No matter how many times they toldme that they didn't tell anyone I still never believed them. Maybe it's because the day after I told them people started making fun of me right after I got toschool. They would say stuff like " Hey, Look at that fag" or stuff like " I can't believe he's even here, it was obvious that he was gay the first time Isaw him". What's worst then hearing people say those kind of things behind yourback is having them point at you while saying it. As I continued to walk downthe school hallway while looking down and acting like nothing was happening it got harder and harder to hide my feelings. After a while it got to hard and Istarted to cry and run as fast as I could as people laughed at me.

General POV:

As soon as nick got outside of school he saw Jude and Connor sitting at a table alone laughing and talking. As he stormed upto them he started yelling at them while trying to stop himself from crying.

" Was this your plan all along? To make me think that for once in my life I'd actually have real friends that I could trust and end up stabbing me behind my back" said Nick as he continued to cry in front of them while they were as surprised and confused as could be. " What are you talking about" asked Jude? " like you don't know" said Nick as he started to walk away." We don't" said Connor. " Ya right.. of course you would do this after I outed you at my old school this is your way of getting revenge am I right" asked Nicklooking at Connor trying to stop himself from crying any more then he already has. " You know what... I'm done... don't talk to me ever again.. and I thought we werefriends" said Nick walking away from them.

As he walked back into the school again people started laughing and pointing at him again as he raninto the janitors closet and locked himself in there. As he locked the door he fell to the ground crying like there was no tomorrow.

Jude's POV:

I can't believe thatNick thinks that we're the reason that everyone at school knows that he's gay.The worst thing about all of this is that there's nothing that either Connor orI could do about this. As Connor and I continue to walk home from we talk about Nick and everything that is happening at school.

" So do you think he's going to be at school tomorrow" I ask feeling like this is all my fault even though I know it isn't? " I doubt it andI don't blame him if he doesn't show up at all. If I was him I wouldn't show up for a month" says Connor as he finally get to my house. As we walk inside we look over into the living room where Adam, Mike, Callie, Mariana,Brandon, Stef, and Lena are all standing. As I look at them all I notice that the only ones that look remotely scared are Callie and Mariana who are crying into each other's shoulders. As I begin to get nervous standing there incomplete quietness I grab Connor's hand and notice that he's just as nervous as I am. " What's going on" I finally ask to break the quietness? " Guy's Nick is........." is all I hear Lena say before I black out. I hear a faint scream and cry coming from Mariana as I fall into Connor's arms while blacking out.