Why Are You Doing This

General POV:

After everyone left the mall that night they all decided to go their separate ways while Taylor and Daria got picked up by Taylor's mother and Connor and Jude got picked up by Lena. Nick decided that he would walk home even though it was dark outside because he wanted to get some fresh air and think about everything that has happened to him as he walked home.

Nick's POV:

I know people say that you shouldn't walk home alone at nighttime because you never know what could happen to you. I didn't think that anything would happen to me considering I only lived a few blocks from the mall but a lot of stuff could happen within those few blocks.

General POV:

Nick continued to walking home alone and after a few minutes he heard someone calling for him from behind him so instead of turning around to see who it was he sped up so that he was now running.

" What are you doing walking alone? Did you not learn your lesson earlier" said Evan. As Nick heard that he started to run as Evan, Tyler, and John continued to follow him as they began to laugh at him. After a few seconds they caught up to him and Tyler grabbed the back of his shirt and wouldn't let him go. " Your friends aren't here to save you now are they" asked Tyler laughing an evil laugh. "Let me go" said Nick as he began to cry from fear of being hurt. " Fine" said Tyler as he pushed Nick to the ground. " Get him" said Tyler as Nick got up off the ground and only got a few feet away before Evan and John started punching him. As Evan and John stopped punching Nick Evan held him up so that he was looking into Tyler's eyes with fear as Tyler said " How does it feeling being gay now"? " Why are you doing this" asked Nick feeling like he Tyler is a completely different person then he was at the different school. " You see the thing is.... When you came out gay..... You didn't only ruin your reputation.. you also ruined our reputation" said Tyler. " So the only thing that we could do is teach you a lesson" said Tyler. " Which is" asked Nick? " Being gay doesn't only hurt you... it hurts everyone else around you" said Tyler..... " Let him go" said Tyler as he backed up and saw Nick running away crying. " Leave and never come back" yelled Tyler as he walked with Evan and John the other direction.