"Hello sweetheart, you look hot in that" he smirked then kissed my neck softly before tugging me into the dance floor where kids are dry humping each other!

"Dance with me Darling!" He screamed over the music even though I can hear him I nodded in response. I grabbed his hand and placed them onto my waist and started to move my hips like shakira thanks to those belly dances. I started to tease him for the fun of it, grinding on him, then back to my old position where I felt his hands going down my ass and squishing it.. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the dance for to the bar..

"2 of your strongest shots!!!" We received a glowing like shot with flames

"1...2...3.. GO!!!

I chugged it down and that felt the burn on my throat again I get his hand again and went back to the back floor apparently Jack is a really good dancer!? I went back to teasing him but this time I went a little too far I rubbed my pelvis against him when I saw his reaction he dragged me out of the dance floor to smash me against a wall to smash his lip to mine heavily and needy, he pulled back to face me with a serious face.

"Never do that again unless you want me to take you across my knee?" he smirked quoting Fifty Shades.

"Calm down, Christian Grey we all know you want me"

I smirked going back to the bar grabbing a love potion cocktail with Jack joining me drink 3 beers... So i'm pretty sure we finally got wasted. We kept doing the same routine drink, dance, make out until we kinda got out of hand ._.

~The Next morning~

I woke up with two hands around my waist only in my bra and underwear, I started to freak out if I did something last night... who did I do with? I turned around to see Jack shirtless only in boxer seeing his 6 pack and a tattoo of a dream catcher on his chest and a tribal tattoo that every one else had when they stripped into wolfs... I screamed and bolted off the bed feeling pain on my booty trying to cover myself but no use!

"WHY AM IN MY BRA??" I screamed looking shocked

"We're drunk I don't think we did anything.." He started to walk in the restroom when I saw fresh scratch marks on his back and a hickey on his neck I screamed once again he winced since he had a hangover.

"YOU HAVE FRESH SCRATCHES ON YOUR BACK AND A HICKEY JACK!!! WE F*CKED LAST NIGHT!!!!"

"OMG, you a hickey"

His eyes were wide pointed at my hickey I looked around the room for a condom, I took a breath of relieve picking up the condom and throwing in the trash bin.

"At least we used a condom, I only have one Hickey right making him look at me and his widen as he saw another hickey on my boob and laughed.

"Fuck Jack!!"

I started to pick up my dress when I felt pain on my butt again Jack seemed to notice and just laugh at me.

"Wow I must really did a good number on you huh sweetheart"

Smirked while zipping my dress back on, once I was dress I saw a flashback about Yesterday.

_::: FLASHBACK :::_

Jack let to the restroom to poopy, so I kept dancing I felt to hand on my waist I thought is wa Jack so I just grinded on 'jack' he started to move his hand down to my ass and squishing it roughly I turned around didn't get to see his face so I just kept moving my hip until I pulled roughly out of 'jack's' grip and same Jack punching the guy I was dancing across the face.

"NEVER TOUCH HER AGAIN YOU HEAR ME OR I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU!!!"

He screamed at the guy who bowed his head to him and ran off, Jack's got my wrist and pulled me into his bedroom then smashing his lips in mine before he pulled away he kept doing that every time we made out.

"You are mine and only mine... do I have to mark you to show you that you're MINE.."

I didn't say anything I put my hand on neck and smashed our lips together , he zipped down my dress to fall on the drown I had my wedges off to, he grabbed my thighs and lifted me up wrapped my legs around his torso. He put me on his bed gently before taking off his shoes then his shirt he climbed on top of me nibbling and kissing on my neck making a small moan escape my lips, he was marking me with a Love bit. I tackled him for I can be on top I smirked down to his and whisper.

"My turn.."

I kissed his jawline going down pecking his lips then to his neck nibbling it making him moan putting his hands on my hips. I gave him a Hickey licking it clean he shifted so I can be under now he unzipped his jeans and pulling them down.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

I nodded when he took off my panties then unhooked my bra to nibble the side of my boob marking me again I let out a small moan along with a yelp since he bit on my boob.

"You are so beautiful"

He said hovering under me before entering me, I scratch his back feeling the sensation with him in me. He kept kissing me before turning me over... I yelped feeling myself stretch once we both got tired I put back on my underwear and bra before knocking out with him snooping he kissed behind me ear sending chills through my whole body. No more than 2 minutes sleep took us over

_:::END OF FLASHBACK:::_

"Earth to Winter?" I shook my head and got my keys to my care remembering Carter and Vi I was there ride!!!

" I gotta go get ready for Camping today.. We do now talk anything about this Okay!?" He nodded and with that I left his house..

I just slept with the f!cking ALPHA!!!???

I hope you guys enjoyed this Chappie!!!

See ya later Mates ._.