New Kid

This is a picture of the rouge whose name I will reveal later^^^^^^^^^
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Get out." The wolf growled. You know, now that I get to have a better look at him, he seems less boyish, and more manly.

"Hey, its okay, we don't want to hurt you." I said in a soothing tone.

"Don't play games with me, human." He snarled.

"I'm not human. And I know that you aren't, too." I replied, still in a soothing tone. He seemed to relax a bit. Then he tensed up again.

"If you think I'm going to let you run anymore tests on me, you're wrong. I ran away for a reason! I don't want these powers!" He yelled defiantly.

"Hey, look, you gotta trust me. I'm the Luna of the Blue Moon pack." I reasoned. This got him to relax completely.

"I'm Seth." He said.

"I'm Dani." I started. "Can I let my mate in, so he can ask you a few questions?"

He nodded.

You can come in, but be gentle. He's been through a lot. I mind linked Jax. He came in and sat down in a chair.

"What pack did you come from?" Jax asked in a business like tone. Seth seemed to copy his stiff posture, and replied in the same tone

"I don't know. I've always been a rouge, but I got captured when I was in neutral territory."

"What did they do to you?"

"They injected me with odd serums, and suddenly I was stronger, faster, and could see and hear better."

"Did they ever talk about overthrowing humans?"

"Yes, and they tried to dispose of me when I refused to help them."

We should let him in the pack I mind linked Jackson.

But he's a rouge he responded

And, his extra abilities would come in handy if we ever had to go into battle. I countered.

"We would like to make you an offer." Jax started.

"You can join our pack!" I said cheerfully.

"But you have to help in battle." Jax added.

The look in Seth's eyes was adorable. So full of hope and happiness that I wanted to jump around and celebrate.

"Yes. I'll do it." He almost shouted.

"Ok, ok, let me show you to your room." I shouted as I grabbed Seth's hand, dragging him forward.

"But that's my job!" Jax protested.

"Too bad!" I yelled as I pulled Seth out of the room.

"So, are you and your mate always like that?" Seth asked.

"Oh, not always. Sometimes he's all like 'I'm grouchy and possessive and Dani's not allowed to leave the house cuz I'm on my man period.'" I said with a low voice when I tried to imitate Jax.

"I'm sure that's exactly what he's like." Seth laughed.

"Okay, well, here's your room." I said as I stopped in front of a door that had a red 'vacant' sign on it.

"Thank you. For everything." Seth said, with a parting hug.

And with that, I walked down to the living room, hoping to find Jax, but instead, I found Tiffany.

"Listen here." Tiffany started before I could say anything."Jax doesn't really want you, only his stupid wolf does, and once he realizes that he really wants me instead of you and makes me Luna, you'll wish that you'd have never met him in the first place." I laughed in her face, which caught her by surprise.

"Even without the mate bond, I'm still pretty sure I would have a better chance with him." I said.

"Oh really? And why would that be?" She asked in a disbelieveing tone.

Then I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Because I'm more than just a one night stand." And I walked out of the living room.

"I didn't mean to break it!" I heard Seth yell from the kitchen.

"Then what happened!" Luke yelled.

"The mug decided that it wanted to visit his best friend, floor!" Seth yelled back. I walked into the kitchen to see how bad it was.

Seth had accidentally broken Luke's favorite mug, and he hadn't even been here for an hour yet. Poor child.

"Aghh! protect me!" Seth yelled as he hid behind me.

"Its alright Luke, its just a mug." I tried to reason with him. He just growled at Seth like he didn't hear me, and tried to grab him from behind my back.

"Dangit, Luke, listen to me!" I shouted. He stopped and looked at me wide eyed. Did I just use the alpha tone? Oh hell yes.

"It was just a mug. You can go buy another one." I said calmly.

He nodded and walked off.

"Thanks." Seth panted as he walked over to pick up the mug pieces. I looked at the clock.

It was 12:00. Like, nighttime 12:00.

I trudged up the multiple flights of stairs to get to Jax's room, suddenly tired. I mean, it had been a long day, so I have the right to be tired. I opened the door to see Jax sitting in a chair reading a book. Huh. I didn't know he liked to read.

"Whatcha reading?" I asked as I walked over to him.

"Just stuff that might tell me how they're enhancing the already enhanced werewolf senses and strength." He replied.

"Well, its time to sleep. Would I be correct if I said that you've been reading since I showed Seth to his room?"

He nodded.

"Well come on. Get your cute butt out of that chair, and give me the book."

He gave me the book, and I put it on the bedside table. He went into the closet and came out only in boxers. He tossed me the large T-shirt he had worn that day, and I stripped down to my underwear, and put the T-shirt on over.

I got into bed, and he pulled me into his chest, and I cuddled up to him, resting my head on his chest.

~~~~~

       - Typewriter