Chapter 8

*SMACK* He opened the door and said: 'I got to go now! See you tomorrow, sweety!'

 I nodded, still in shock at his actions. My cheeks were flushed and I felt strange. Was that an illusion or did it really happened? Did he just KISS me on my cheek??

 Everything kept churning inside my stomach. Brandon, whose room was next door, got out and said: 'So, what happened in this room that I need or maybe need not know?'

I didn't reply him. I was feeling kind of...dizzy.

 Seeing me motionless, he shook his hand in front of my face. 'Helloooo, anyone here??'

 I seized his hand and grumbled: 'What??'

 'Aouh, you look like you've been traumatized. So something DID happened in your room!!' he said mockingly.

 'I'm not traumatized and nothing happened!! So cut the crap now!' I replied as I walked past him.

 I rushed downstairs to the kitchen. Aunt Jill was washing the dishes and when she caught sight of me, she exclaimed: 'Ah, Rosy, your friend is already gone. I'm sorry for earlier. I know that I should have asked you before but, you know, there might be no such good occasions again!!'

 'It's Ok, Aunt Jill. Don't blame yourself. It was just the role of a good cook to make brownies for an invited guest at the last minute who happens to be Riven.'

 She giggled and continued: 'So, how was it, I mean, with Riven?'

 'It was horrible!!'

She stared at me and I could see the anxiety in her eyes. 'What happened?'

 It took me exactly ten seconds before replying back: 'Riven, h-he kissed me.'

 Her eyes widened in enthusiasm. 'Oh dear, that's fantastic! On your lips?'

 'Ew, no! On my cheek...and it ain't fantastic!'

 'Yes it is! Riven is a very good boy, plus he's hot and he seems interested in you!'

 'Aunt Jill, you don't understand! If anyone learns that, I'll be hated for life. You don't know how the girls in my school are!'

 'Oh darling...' she started, drying up her wet hands. 'You shouldn't worry about what others think. If they hate you, it means that they are jealous of you because you're a fabulous kind-hearted girl.' She pulled back a strand of hair which was falling on my face. 'You should listen to your heart.'

I looked at her in a depressed mode and thanked her. Like I said, Aunt Jill had always the right word for me and she knew how to change my mind.

***

Kelly's POV

 'Did you see that, Kelly? Riven entered the house o-of that ROSY!!' said Ashley as we hid ourselves in my car.

 I sat properly and opened my bag to search for my nail file. I heaved a sigh and stared at that stupid house where that stupid Rosy lives.

 Ashley, who read anger in my eyes, took the nail file from my hand because she knew that I would massacre my well-manicured nails.

 I tapped furiously the back of the seat and yelled: 'That little bitch, she thinks that she'll win over me because she brought Riven into her house but no, I won't let her.

 Impatient as always, Ashley smiled devilishly. 'What are you gonna do, Kelly?'

 'I'm gonna make her life become hell...'

 ***

 Sunday is a day where you don't want to do anything and it was just the case for me. I wanted to stay in bed. But my wish didn't come true. 

 'Bip Bip Bip' made my phone. 

 'Ummm!!' I groaned. I opened one eye and believe me, it was very difficult. As I was still in sleeping mode, I grabbed my phone from the night stand near my bed.

 I blinked and narrowed my eyes to be able to read the sender's name. It was Meldy. Deep inside, I was cursing her for having broken my beautiful dream of the One Direction. I hope for her that she has an important thing to tell me.

 I opened the text message: "Hey Rose, how about going to the mall today? There is more than fifty percent off in every of its shops. Isn't that amazing? See you at the mall XOXO"

 Oh god, there she goes again. Meldy was a 'fashion addict' and shopping was her first priority when it comes to clearance sales.

 I replied back: "What makes you think that I'll go with you?"

 Seconds later, my phone vibrated again. "I know you'll come! You're my best friend plus I've got a surprise for you!!"

 "What is it? Meldy, I know how you are! I won't come!"

 "Oh no, you gotta come. You don't know how difficult it was to get that surprise for you!!"

 I sighed as I read the last message. I took a deep breath, then replied: "Ok, ok, you got me. I'll come!"

 "Yay! Thank you, Rosy!! See you later ;-)"

 I threw the cell phone besides me and got up. I wonder what could be the surprise...

 Knowing Meldy, it would be something I won't even think about. So let's forget it!

 Thirty minutes later, my phone beeped again. It was an Unknown number. Curious as always, I opened it: “Hello, Sleepy sweetheart! Had a nice dream?"

 'Sweetheart'. It couldn't possibly be Riven. He doesn't have my number and also, he nicknamed me 'sweety' not 'sweetheart'. Well, in some cases it might be the same but still...

 I don't think it was him. I ignored the message, thinking that the sender had mistaken the number.

 I ran downstairs to take my breakfast. Aunt Jill had gone shopping with her friend and Brandon was out finding a job for him. In conclusion, I was alone.

 Five minutes later, my phone vibrated again. To my surprise, it was the same Unknown number again. I stood agape and panic overtook me but I opened the message.

 It said: "You haven't guessed who I am? You really deceive me!"

 Before I could think about something, another message came. Him again: "Don't worry, sweetheart, you'll know my identity very soon..."

 This was his last message and he didn't texted back again. Who might it be?

 I had a feeling that Meldy was involved in this. No, that can't be true. She would tell me if anything happened. Would she?

 -------------------------------------------------------

 So how was this one? Any idea of the mysterious Unknown number?

 Well, his identity will be revealed in the next chapter...

 Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!!

 Love you all :P