Chapter 1

'Rose! ROSE!! Wake up!' shouted a voice.

'Ummmmm...!!" I grumbled.

I opened my eyes and stared at the roof where posters of One Direction were stuck. I smiled and closed my eyes. I turned left, took a deep breath and got up.

Slippers in my feet, towel in my hands, I crawled slowly towards the bathroom. It took me at least ten minutes to reach there.

Today’s style: Brown curly hair, long eyelashes, light make-up, white tank top, pink miniskirt and my black leggings plus of course, my converse.

Last check-up – Perfect! I got out of the bathroom and rushed downstairs.

‘Tsk, Tsk, Tsk! Seventeen and still the same!’ said my older brother, Brandon. ‘But I'm still proud of you!’

‘Seriously, just stop it. I don’t want to hear your stupid comments, Brad!’ I said while grabbing my toast. ‘Where’s Aunt Jill?’

‘She’s out! She went to work early!’

‘And you, what’s your plan for today?’

‘I don’t know! Maybe I’ll go flirting at the mall!’ he grinned at me, mischievously.

‘Ew, disgusting!!’

‘Just kidding! And you?’ Brandon got up and took his keys. ‘Are you ready for your new school?’

‘Phump…no way! I still have butterflies in my stomach!’

‘Come on, Rose! You'll be fine!’ He nodded as he put his hand on my shoulder. ‘I bet all the guys will fall for you!’

‘Hey!!’ I slapped his chest and Brandon burst out laughing. ‘Stop talking nonsense and let’s get going!’

‘Yeah, yeah, Miss Blushy Cheeks!’

Brandon was the type of guy who was very annoying. I can’t believe he’s my brother. Oh, never mind. Brad and I lived with our aunt in London. Our parents are business persons and they are very busy going in every corner of the world for their work. Aunt Jill lived alone and she said she was glad to have us with her.

Sounds of horns were made outside of the house.

‘ROSE!! I thought you were in a hurry!’ said Brandon.

‘Yeah, I'm coming!’ I replied as I took my 1D bracelet and my bag with me.

‘Get in the car quickly! I wanna see your new female teachers on your first day!’

‘Shut up, Brad!’

He laughed and started the car again. Five minutes passed and I still feel that lump in my throat. Brandon glanced at me. ‘You really are nervous, aren’t you?’

‘You bet I am!’ I said while holding tightly my bag to my chest.

‘O-Kay! So now, it’s time for those teletubbies guys to sing!’

Hey girl, I'm waitin' on ya, I'm waitin' on ya

Come on and let me sneak you out

And have a celebration, a celebration

The music up, the window's down

I felt much better and I was grateful to Brandon, just for this time. He always knew how to boost up my mood when I'm depressed or angry. I felt relaxed. Brandon hated the One Direction and said that they looked like the teletubbies. Seriously, the teletubbies were four and the 1D were five. Boys!!

The car parked and I felt that my breath was becoming difficult. I opened the door and inspired a deep portion of oxygen. I then turned round to face my new school.

‘Wow!’ was my first expression.

The school was gigantic like a castle. I bet all the ‘Richy’ persons attend it.

I made my way to the entrance. Those who were out there stopped on their way and stared at me. I continued straight, like I didn’t care and pushed the door.

I froze at the sight of so many people looking at me from head to toe. I swallowed my saliva quickly and walked calmly through the corridors. I could feel that a lot of pairs of eyes were focused on me.

I had goose bumps and unexpectedly, my central nervous system ordered my legs to run.

As I ran in between the students, I took great care not to bump into one. But unfortunately, it didn’t happen. I banged into a blond guy who just happened to be turning left from the corner.

‘Oh, I'm so sorry!’ I said, embarrassedly as I picked up his books. He looked at me and before he could say anything, I fled away.

For a start in my new school, I must say that it was very pitiful. I glanced at my watch and rushed to my first class.

Well, it was not that easy to find it, you know. I had to go to the Principal’s office, which was situated at the front door of the school, to ask the way.

I took my place. I sat at the back to avoid any eye-contact with the pupils. A long woman with black hair entered the class. She was pretty with her tight fitting dress and her bouncing pony-tail.

She looked around like she was searching for something.

‘Ah, you must be the new one!’ she exclaimed, enthusiastically as she pointed her finger at me. She came towards me and said aloud: ‘Everyone, I would like to present you, Miss Rosy Evans.’

Everyone turned round to look at me and I felt a little uneasy. I hated it when people cried out my name so loudly.

‘I'm Mrs. Daphne and it’s a pleasure to have you in my class!’ she said happily as she walked back to her desk.

I hid my face in my arms and tried not to think about it. Time passed so slowly. Now that I come to think of it, I haven't seen my neighbor.

To my surprise, and it was a big surprise, it was that blond guy from before. I felt ashamed and tried to hide myself from him during the whole class.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first chapter and it might seem boring to you but the second one will be better!!

Thanks for reading!

Love you all!! >.<