Truth or dare (au)

"Emma hurry up and open the door it's freezing outside" Regina shouted while knocking on the door. Emma walked over to the door, opened it and greeted Regina, Mary Margaret and Ruby with a hug.
"Sorry I was getting all the midnight feasts ready!"
"Yay!!! What food did you get?" Mary Margaret said excitedly.
"Oh and also I brought the alcohol" Ruby butted in.
Emma laughed as she took the alcohol off Ruby and placed it on the side where the food was.

All the girls decided to have a big girlie sleepover because they had just finished at university and got all the exam results they needed so they decided to treat themselves.

"Okay! Let's get started!" Emma shouted. She noticed a worried look on Ruby's face. " Ruby what's wrong?" Before Ruby could say anything there was a Knock on the door.
"Yeah, I forgot to mention I may have invited a few more people"

Emma went over to the door and was surprised to see who was standing on the other side. It was David Nolan, Robin Hood, graham and her worst enemy Killian Jones. Emma and Killian had never really liked each other because he always had taken the mic out if her because of how smart she was and she wasn't the most popular girl at school and then they both applied for the same university and both got in. So now they both hate each other.

David,Robin and Graham walked in and made themselves at home while Killian just stood in the doorway.
"Seriously?" Emma said with a sarcastic tone.
"Have you missed me love?" He said mockingly. He Walked in and went to sit down next to David. She couldn't believe Ruby had invited them.

"Come in Emma we are about to start some games!" Ruby yelled. Emma quickly grabbed some beers and a bowl of popcorn and went to sit down. There was only space were she could sit, next to Killian. Ruby was sat next to graham, Mary Margaret next to David and Regina next to Robin. The thing was that they were all together as couples which made thing even more awkward.

"Okay let's play....." Emma said. "Truth or dare" graham interrupted. Everyone nodded their heads and Ruby started.
"Okay I think that I will choose truth!"
"Have you ever kissed August booth?" Regina shouted. August booth was the captain of the football team in the university they went to.
"REGINA!!"she laughed while shouting. "Yes I have but I was when I wasn't with you graham" she turned to look at him and he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Okay I get to choose who goes next and I pick Emma!" Emma really didn't want to play this game at all.
"Okay I pick dare" Emma said.
"I dare you to kiss Killian" David shouted.
"WHAT?" They both shouted in sync.
"Look they're both in sync, both so connected" Regina giggled.
"Yeah you are" said Robin
"I ship it" David laughed.

"You've got to be kidding me right?" Emma said she could feeling her cheeks biting and her face was going a slight red colour.
"Nope you have to do it" David said.

Emma turned around to look and Killian who was just as shocked as she was because David had dared her to do that. She placed her hand on his shoulder and pecked his lips quickly.
"NO, a proper kiss, come on Emma don't be boring" David teased.
"Don't worry love, I won't go telling people that you like me" Killian teased.
"For the record, I don't like you at all and I'm only doing this because I have to, okay so shut up" Killian was shocked because he never expected that to come from her.

Emma placed both of her hand on his shoulders and placed her lips on his. The kiss was slow at first but got more passionate by the second. Emma grabbed onto the collars on his leather jacket and he was pulled closer to her. She had no idea why she wasn't breaking the kiss but the funny thing was neither was he. Killian placed his hands in Emma's hair and deepened the kiss. Emma hair was now a mess and Killian broke the kiss so he could breath. He's had no idea what just happened.
"Whoa guys! What was going in there? Have you got anything you would like to share?" Regina said with a smirk.
"Umm....." Killian said and Emma just looked to the floor still confused about just happened.

"Okay! I will go next" Mary Margaret said."I pick dare" everyone was now looking in Mary Margaret's direction. Emma still didn't dare look up until she felt someone else's hand on hers. It was Killian's, she looked up and Killian smiled at her she smiled back.
"Umm I know you might still not like me but" he hesitated." Would you like to grab a coffee sometime? " he whispered. "Yeah, I'd like that!" She replied. They both blushed and Killian kept hold of Emma's hand and didn't want to let go.

HI!!! I hope you liked this one! Sorry it's taking me so long to update I've just been so busy lately. Please vote and comment I love to get feedback!
ROSIE XOXO