Sneeking around

It has been a couple of weeks since Emma and Killian started dating and things have gone pretty well, apart from the part of sneaking around Storybrooke just to see each other. Nobody knows about Emma and Killian (or as Killian likes to call them Captainswan).

Emma Is worried about what will happen if David found out that she was dating a pirate because he would most probably try to punch him. Most of all she was worried about what Henry would think about Killian being in the house and maybe even being his step father.
********************
Emma was at Granny's with her family but she wasn't in the best of moods because Killian wasn't there with her and she hadn't seen him in a few days. Without Killian trying to annoy David, making jokes about everyone and whispering things in Emma's ear to make her giggle or blush. Emma was completely bored.

*************************
Emma's POV

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket so I picked it out and read the name Killian on the screen.
"Sorry I've just got to take this, it's very important." I say to everyone at the table but they aren't really listening. I walk outside the door and answer the phone.
"Hey Killian what's up?" I started to blush just thinking about Killian.

"Emma it's an emergency!" I started to worry because of the tone of his voice.
"I may have got into a bit of a fight with someone from the bar and now I'm stuck In the little alley way in between Granny's diner and the building on the right." I started to tear up listening to how hurt Killian was.
"Killian I'm outside granny's now I will be there in a second just don't move so you don't hurt yourself even more"

I hung up the phone,started crying
And ran towards where Killian was.
I find the alley way and start to run down it. All I can think about is what Killian is going to be like and how bad his conditions are going to be.
"Killian?" I shouted

A dark figure came out of the dark corner. I started to get worried incase this was the person who had hurt Killian. I started to back up away from the figure and started to get ready to run away, when he reached his arm towards me and grabbed my arm I stated to scream for Killian but the figure covered my mouth.

"Have you missed me Love?" A thick Irish voice began to speak.
"Killian!" He let go of me and I hit him on his shoulder and stated to shout at him.
"Killian don't ever do that again do you know how worried and scared I was that..." Before I could finish what I was saying he had crashed his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss and he placed his forehead on mine and begun to speak.

"We're you worried about me Swan?" He said with his amazing little smirk he does.
"Not really" I teased with a smirk of my own. We both giggled.
"Well, I thought it was a good idea to get you here!"
"Oh really! And why would you want me here?"
"So I could do this....." He placed his lips on mine and kissed me sweetly. He placed his hands on my waist and I put mine around his neck. He began to make the kiss more passionate.

"Emma?" I could hear David shouting me because they are probably worried about me.
I broke from the kiss and put one finger over Killian's mouth so he would not say anything but he moved my finger and began to whisper in my ear.

"Did I mention how pretty you looked today?" I began to blush and he grabbed my hand.
"Yes, you text me that this morning even though you hadn't seen me yet!" We both started to laugh and I think David heard us because he started to walk our way. Killian still had hold of my hand and he pulled us into the dark corner so David couldn't see us. Luckily he didn't.

I turned around to Killian and smiled at him.
"What are you smiling at swan?" He was starting to smile back at me.
"We are just like teenagers doing all this sneaking around" I giggled.
"And I'm guessing that's a good thing?" He smiled.
"Yeah! I think it's so fun, but I am going to have to go back into the diner because there are waiting for me but will you call me later Killian?" his Faced lit up when I asked him to call me.
"Yes Swan! As you wish!"

Hi! Thanks to everyone who is reading my one shots. Please vote and comment and tell me if I have made any spelling mistakes because it's really hard to type fast on a iPhone.
Anyway if you want more fluffier one shots just tell me and I will do my best!

Rosie xoxo