The dark side

I just wanted to say that this starts when Emma has become that dark one and in this version Killian never got the Jolly Roger back.

Emma had returned to Storybrooke a month after sacrificing herself and becoming the dark one. Even though her heart had turned black like a piece of coal, she still missed her pirate, Hook!

Emma had gone back to find Killian but she doubted that he would want to see her after what she had done.

The truth was that Killian missed her so much and all he wanted was her. He didn't care that her heart had turned black and she was becoming evil, all he wanted to see was her.

****************

Emma was walking down the streets of Storybrooke when she heard a very familiar voice, that always made her legs go weak and her heart beat so fast that it might fall out.
"Emma?" A thick Irish accent shouted from behind her. Emma turned and smiled at him.
"Emma I'm so glad your back, where have you been? That doesn't matter at the moment at least your back!" He swiped Emma off her feet and spun her around.

"I've missed you too Hook!" Killian was a little surprised that she had decided to call him by his villain name again. He didn't like that fact that she had started calling him Hook again, he has come so far now and he is most definitely not a villain any more.
"Hook, I want you to come and run away with me, forget Storybrooke and everyone in it and it can be just you and I."

"But what about you family Emma they need you and you need them, this isn't you talking it's the evil inside of you, you can over come this
Emma. I won't let the darkness over come you" he paused for a moment" I will not run away with you, only because this isn't you talking. At this point Emma was getting slightly irritated that Killian would not go with her.

"Oh come on Hook, do you seriously want to stay here with the "Heroes" or do you want to come with me? We can steal back the Jolly Roger and sail all the seas in all the realms together, just you and me and we can be villains together!" by this time Killian had stepped closer towards Emma and touched his forehead onto Emma's. Killian's eyes started to get teary.

"Emma I can't do this. I won't go back to the darkness but don't worry I will wait for you. I waited over 300 years to find my soulmate
And it was definitely worth it so please Emma don't forget about all the people who truly love you, your parents, Henry and me! I love you Emma Swan, from the moment I saw and until my last." Emma and Killian's heads were still touching as he said this. Tears started to roll down his face and onto Emma's cheek.

The very first tear that touched Emma's skin began to shine a golden light. A bright light surrounded Emma and a gush of wind hit her, her skin went from pale grey to her original skin colour. Her dull blonde hair went to a golden blonde and her black leather jacket went back to being red again.

Killian ran over to Emma and squeezed her as tight as he could and Emma hugged back.
"Killian, you don't know how much I've missed you! I really didn't like all the darkness inside of me and I'm so glad that you didn't run away with me. You have saved us all Killian if it wasn't for I could have hurt a lot of people that I love.

Emma put her arms around Killian's neck and Killian did the same around her waist. He slowly started to lean down towards her and she reached up to him on her tip toes, he crashed his lips against hers and Emma just smiled into the kiss.
After the kiss broke they stayed in Each other's embrace.
"So Emma, what was it like to be a villain for once?" Killian teased.
Emma just smiled and they began to walk hand in hand to show her parents the good news!

Hi! Thanks to everyone who is reading this please vote and comment. Please tell me if I have made any spelling mistakes and I will correct them as soon as I can! If u have any ideas of titles for a story just message me them and I will make a one shot for that title!

Rosie xoxo