Memorys

Inori Pov 

DREAM

i was in the middle of the forest by my grans old compound that she lived in, but something seems different its like it was the compounds but different it had a different symbol it was like a fan but wth different colours black red and white. i was walking through the compound when i noticed that there was alot of blood, it was splatered everywhere like paint and it was shocking, bodys lieing everywhere  it definately was a massacure but i could see a little boy maybe at age of six or seven and he was crying amongst it all but there was something, there was someone else with them both a girl the same age a girl "sasuke this is our tin sister, but you wont remember ever meeting her" i look shocked at them both and i see who im assuming is itachi do something to sasuke and thats why im thinking that he doesnt remember her. they walk away and i follow them and they go back to the uchiha main house and at the end of the all way there is a secret room at the end of the hall and he pushes on the wall the third panel down and i cant help but be curious about whats  side. i walk closer and itachi freezes and turns around and faces me with a sword out "come out" i freeze and then i hear something behind me,  look and see a man with long black hair and he looks kind of old "you truely are a prodigy" itachi narrows his eyes at him "what are you doing in my house?" the other man smiles and then i relise who he is "im here to take the girl that i all that you need to know" itach stands in front of the girl and glares at the man "like hell  will let you take my little sister" the man smiles "then it will have to be your brother wont it?" the girl clings to itachi and hides behind him, i an see the delema in her eyes " sasuki stay behind me"  she closes her eyes "no i will not let this man do anything to ani-san" she steps out from behind itachi and pulls her to his side  "nothing will happen to him" he shoves her into the room and closes the door and i can hear her yelling and screaming against it but itachi ignores it and glares at the man "you will not have either of them" itachi charges at him.

END OF DREAM

 i wake up with a jolt and  feel like i have been hit by a truck, i look around and see that i am chained to a wall, i see someone by a door and by the looks of it they are happy they have me. they crowch down n front of me and lean against the door "your in the rain village, and from now on you will be serving us, you will no longer have anything to do with konoha" i looked at them in shock and lean against the wall "you will listen and serve us and we may even help you with our hunts if we trust you in the end, but if you misbehave then we will cuff you to one of them" i look at them and frown "where am i? who are you? why dont i remember anything? whats a konoha?" he looks a little bit more happy after i say that but the one hing i have been taught is that in the worst case face amnisia they ant prove anything and its a simple infultration tecnique. he opens the door "you are the last of a clan that your parent belonged to and you have the ability to minipulate things around you" i nod and lean against the wall "i dont remember" he nods and grabs my hand and unlocks me from the chain on the wall "my name is pain" i nod "your name will be minazu" i nod and he leads me out of that area and to a tall building " we will take you to base and from now n you will work with the akatski" i nod and walk along with him. i guess this will bee my life for a while till  can find a way out.

SORRY THAT THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER I JUST WANTED TO MAKE THINGS A BIT MORE INTERESTING AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON AND I WILL TRY TO FIX THE SPELLING MISTAKES LATER SO JUST BEAR WITH ME A BIT MORE AND THANK YOU FOR READING