CHAPTER 25 - New Story

Though Karthik was determined to find Sindhu, he knew it's not going to be easy searching for her. She definitely wouldn't have followed the procedure she did last time; that much, he is sure.

While Tulasi left to Jubilee Bus Stand to enquire about her, he searched the nearby Secunderabad Railway station. The truth is -- it's too big with thousands of people waiting at the platforms and finding her, is next to impossible even if she was there. From there, they went to MGBS but got the same result.

It was close to ten when the two of them returned home, feeling extremely exhausted.

"I will make something for us" Tulasi said while closing the main door.

"Don't mind" he said, leaving to his room. He didn't feel like eating when his wife is out somewhere, in god knows what state.

Though Karthik missed her, he was more worried about her safety.

Where the hell did she go?

And why the hell does she have a habit of running away from me?

Once he found her, he will make sure to lecture her for abandoning him alone. And yes, he sure as hell is going to find her.

He sincerely hoped what Tulasi said was true. Once he got hold of Sindhu, he is going to confess everything; no more pulling back.

He opened her wardrobe and was surprised to find it almost full.

I must be really important to her if she left her whole wardrobe. He chuckled at that thought.

He found the camera she bought for herself for her birthday and switched it on, in curiosity.

Did she ever use that?

He gasped in surprise when he found pictures of himself, in different positions; mostly sleeping. He looked cute in a few while a few made him look like monster reincarnation. He found a few more pics of him getting into his car while going to office and a few on his bike. He never saw her with a Camera and had no idea when she took these.

There was only one photo of herself taken like a selfie. She was wearing cute pink night dress that she wore when he went to her room making him realize that it was in fact taken that day; she had a radiant smile on her face.

He can look at that photo all day. She's very beautiful; more than that, she looked happy.

He remembered how he scolded her for buying a Camera when she had no one to take pictures of; the truth is, she had him. She always had him.

Why did it never cross his dumb mind that he was hers!! He was hers ever since he tied the knot.

And as long as he is going to be there for her, she needed none.

It took him this long to realize that.

That she always loved him. Always.

Those fights haven't been for nothing. It's her way to fight for an idiot like him; for his love.

Everything makes sense now. That stupid smile on her face on the day he was happy, the sadness in her eyes when she saw him with Tulasi at their door step, the hurt look whenever he misunderstood her and that teasing to make him smile when he was dull.

Tears spilled out of his eyes as he realized that she literally lived for him, all these months. And he did nothing for her.

He placed the Camera back in its position and ran to living.

"She loves me" he announced to Tulasi, with happy tears flowing down his face "She really loves me"

She smiled between tears of her own "Took you long"