Chapter 7

Danielle and I wake up to what sounded like something dying. But when we get to the kitchen we see that Keith and Dean were trying to make breakfast but failed. "What the heck is this," Danielle says with her eyes I think as large as they can get.

It was pretty understanding why Danielle was surprised, because there was food on the floor and the guys were covered in what looked like pancake mix. Then Dean answers Danielle's question

"Well you see we were trying to make breakfast then Keith hit the pan and it went everywhere. Also since the kitchen was such a mess we felt like making more of a mess. So then we started throwing food at each other."

Keith then interrupted Dean, "Can you girls help us clean this up?"

"Yeah sure we can but go change your clothes first," I reply. The guys start walking toward Keith room.

Then Danielle says to me in a whisper, "Dean has the most gorgeous blue eyes ever! His eyes go amazing with his flippy brown hair!"

"You are with Franky can't you get that through your mind," I say in a low voice so the guys don't hear.

"I know but he is just so," Danielle stopped talking because the guys were walking back into the kitchen. It took us about one hour to finally get all the food cleaned up out of the kitchen.

Then Dean pulls me into my room while Danielle and Keith are talking with each other. It surprised me because I don't even think neither Keith nor Danielle realized we left the room.

"Lily I wanted to know if you would like to hang out on Wednesday night. I haven't seen you in so long I think it would be nice to catch up." Dean says that so fast I made him repeat himself a little slower one more time.

I agree to meet Dean at my locker after school so that we can go out to eat. When I leave my room I see that Danielle is about to walk out the door which I at first didn't understand. Then I saw Franky's car outside in my driveway. So Danielle said her goodbyes and left me alone with Keith and Dean.

"Hey little sis want to come play basketball with Dean and I," Keith asked.

"Sure but you know I'm no good at basketball so you guys are going to have to teacher me.

So we go in the front and start to play basketball. Sadly I missed every shoot I threw, but luckily Dean went from behind me and put his hands over my hands. He helped me and I got the basketball in the hoop. I was so happy I was jumping up and down, and Keith, Dean, and I all had a giant group hug. For the rest of our Sunday afternoon we played basketball one on one and I bet Keith about two times. This was impressive with my basketball talent.

I get up for school the next morning and Keith drove Dean and me. Even though Dean had his license I don't think Keith would trust Dean to drive his car. When we get to school Dean and Keith leave me and Mark is at my locker.

He had something behind his back but I couldn't exactly tell what it was. "Here are our Fall Fling tickets," Mark says while pulling the tickets that he was hiding behind his back.

"So I was thinking we go see a movie this Wednesday and then you can come over my house after," Mark says.

"Ohh honey I wish I could but I already made plans with Dean to go to dinner so we can hang out. I'm sorry you should have asked me earlier," I said.

"Dean as in Keith's best friend, are you talking about that Dean?" Mark says with what looks like an annoyed expression.

"Yes that Dean what's wrong with Dean? He is really nice actually even ask Danielle she slept over when he slept over. I thought about what I just said and maybe I shouldn't have because Mark gets really jealous easily.

"Dean is okay I have no reason to hate him I hope." Mark says waiting for a response.

"You have absolutely no reason I promise." Once I said that it looked like Mark became less tense.

By third period Mark was back to his normal self which made me happy. When last period ended I saw Dean at my locker. This made me smile because I truly did enjoy spending time with Dean.

"Heyy Lily," Dean says trying to act all cool.

"Heyy Dean," I reply then Dean and I just start laughing for no real reason.

While Dean and I walk down the hallway Dean puts his arm around me but I jokingly punch his arm. By about the third punch he got the memo. For the whole drive to my house Dean and I were singing to Usher.

We got to my house and before Dean went to his car he gave Keith and I friendly hugs and then drove away.

I realized that I did miss Dean ever since I dated Jake and Mark I really haven't talked to him much so I was happy we were talking again. I was also so grateful that Mark doesn't care about Dean and me hanging out again.

Tuesday was about the same as Monday with Dean and me joking around at the end of the day. Then Wednesday morning Mark was at my locker which wasn't all that surprising.

I hugged him because I haven't seen him since Monday afternoon. We talked about random things then Mark walked me to my first period. I wish that my subjects weren't so boring. But by 2:30 I was once again entertained by Dean.

We decided to go to Super Sushi since we both love sushi. Once Dean and I got the chop sticks we started poking each other and acting like they were swords. We really didn't talk too much until Marissa Gerut came into the restaurant.

"Ugh why did she have to come here," Dean says annoyed.

"I thought you were dating her?" I asked.

"No I broke up with her like last month." Dean says with a smile.

Then the convocation about Marissa stopped. To entertain ourselves again Dean tried eating a whole spicy tuna role in one whole bite.

It turned out to be a great night, and stupid Marissa didn't even come near us.

While driving home we listen to Rihanna's cd and listening to Dean try to sing like a girl I personally think that completed the whole afternoon.

________________________________________________________________________________

This was a filler so you could get to know more about Dean and his humorous personality. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever so many things happening. I'm so grateful that so many people are reading my book! Okay well bye for now :)